Abingdon Memorial Ride

Therefor, Sam is holding his testicles with a mighty grip incase James mistakes them for some seedless grapes.

or fizzy water. LMFAO! i was thinking about this today si, and you can bloody get fizzy water you fool :D trying to make me look stupid :( :P

dave is the best slider on wet grass i have ever seen, i was so impressed with your slidding skills, for a northerner anyways. sam wheeler is a tad better though to be honest.

oh ye and myself and dave found out that we couldnt ride a unicycle AT ALL.

oh oh, and when we were getting under the skip and mike decided to boot a ball at my forking head when i put it in :o that could have been seriously painful :o :P .

and for some reason everyone tried tying me up in innertubes, but i was to strong. MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

ben was seriously hung over this morning after getting home and going for another few beers, again :P

to be honest, the day went way to quick for my liking, i had such an amazing time and peoples spirts werent dampened at all even though the weather was a bit poo.

cant wait for my exams to finish, im coming straight up north to stay with dave :D .

thanks james (ginger hair, zoo pitbull with echo rims front and back and a blue engage shirt.) :P

or fizzy water. LMFAO! i was thinking about this today si, and you can bloody get fizzy water you fool :(  trying to make me look stupid :o  :P

Yes, however, still water isn't. :D

I don't have to try to make you silly, you do that allllllllllll by yourself. :D

Love you though :P :o

Was a great day, thanks Sue and Charlie and anyone else who helped organise it!!

Unfortunatly the rain started when we got there, must have been our fault :) But all was still good, rode loads in the rain was good.

Nice to meet loads of people, kinda recognised a lot of people from videos and stuff but just couldnt think of their TF names. Nice to meet Prawn, Bigman and a few others.

Top day :-

Seb

Just like too say a huge Thank You! to sue , charlie , sam , em and everyone involved in making the day such a huge sucsess :) (Y)

The turn out was propa massive and some pretty good riding was getting done aswell ;)"

Brought my band and stickers (Y) and they will stay on my bike aslong as the stickyness last's :-

Lewis Matthews

Oh and sorry for snapping the first pallet :">