Abingdon Memorial Ride

Ello sue me dear.Ill definatly be there..no work so i only have to book the day off with my bed (Y) anybody who needs to stay over can sleep at mine,mumma is away so the house is free.Unfortunatly i shall not be eating the beloved pig in question...due to the fact that pigs are not my cup of tea,or preffered food :D

Anybody needing a bed please e-mail me: at_a_glance@hotmail.co.uk

no pm's or any responding here...just e-mail me.

also,if anybody would care to bring drink if theyre staying,im sure a continuation of the day is possible.

Take care all

Miss Carl Stanton :D"

(or new stage name Nykii Skream) :D

Toodlepipps.

Nick Carter / mod661

I'm coming!! YeY!

I can't wait. I'm coming (with aircast for my ankle on) with Aran Cook and Waddy, And I think Ali C's coming also :S

Can't wait. I'm looking forwards to seeing you all. I just need to get riding now. Haven't ridden in a month (Y)

Edited by mod661

(Y) looks like i wont be coming now as i dont have a bike :- stupid chavs nicked it :|

Ben

Edit: Dont worry, my bike showed up pretty pronto after the police went to his house

Ben

Edited by Man On A Mission

Deffo be there.

Daniel ko- Trialsuk

Will we have direction to ride to the football playground thing, from Radley? :">

:turned:Gonna try get smelly Chai along aswell.

Hi Dan

If you read through this topic you will see i have already put up directions.

Love Sue

xxxxx ;) :) :)

I may be able to get a day off work  (Y)", so i may be coming with Mike dave and chris in warrington.

Phil.

ah you beast, you getting the day "off" work or are you actually doing what i was trying to get you to do yesturday.

this is going to be so much Fun FUn FUN:)

from swindon...

james porter

ben rowlands

james rawlings

matt hobbit

maybe a couple more.

Edited by James_Porter

I want to marry him just to get that surname  :)

LMFAO!

his second name isnt actually hobbit, we just call him it. we dont have a clue why, cause he dont even look like one. i cant remember his propper second name.

im shit with names so i will probably be calling everyone who i dont know brian or something on friday so sorry in advance for that (Y) .

Edited by James_Porter

LMFAO!

his second name isnt actually hobbit, we just call him it. we dont have a clue why, cause he dont even look like one. i cant remember his propper second name.

im shit with names so i will probably be calling everyone who i dont know brian or something on friday so sorry in advance for that :) .

Call me whatever you want (Y)"