Abingdon Memorial Ride

Ok everyone

Here is the answer to the question alot of you have been asking:

The nearest train station is Radley which is between Oxford and Didcot.

Come out of the station and head for Abingdon (Turn left) you will come to a roundabout which is at the junction of Audlett Drive, Radley Road and Twelve Acre Drive, Turn on to Twelve Acre (please us the cycle track) and head for the next roundabout.

Turn left on to the Oxford Road, heading for town....when you get to a set of 4 traffic lights (not the pedestrian crossing) turn right into Northcourt Road and Abingdon United is on the left.

Looking forward to seeing you all there on the 3 June between 11.00am and 7.30pm

Safe Journey everyone

Love Sue

xxxxxx :P (Y) :deej:

I'll be around at some point.... fingers crossed the new job will let me have the day off.... I'll turn on the water works if they don't let me!

Hope its sunny I hate trying to ride in the rain (Y)

oh by the way if anyone wants my number incase they get lost then pm me or ask me on msn xxx

What do you mean a short ride isnt 8 and a hours long enough lol or do you mean is if far from the train station?  I suppose you could says its about 1 1/2 - 2 miles in distance.

Love Sue

xxxxx :P  (Y)  :deej:

Yea i meant train station -> venue sorry for the rubbish wording.

Ok, i may be making an appearance. It's going to cost 29.50 and a 3 hour 30 minute train journey, but i may appear.

It's not the money or what ever that bothers me, its travelling on my own. So hopefully i can get someone to come with me. Will update closer to time. (Y)

Matt Burrows/ gtburrows

Looking forward to a great day :wub: I assume we'll be holding a silence at some point in the day?

Hey Matt

Yes i think a minutes silence to remember why we are there is a good idea...3.10pm is a appropriate time

See you there on the 3rd.

Love Sue

xxxxx :D (Y) :wub:

hey well this is in exam times and it also depends on weather my bikes ready as things have just seemed to go wrong with my bike lately with my cranks and frame dieing so its just a question on weather suipercycles and x st are not noobs i realy want to come to this as i missed the last one (Y)

Cheers

Pauly

hmmn just checked my timetable and the next exam from the 3rd is on the sixth so i cant see any problem with comeing i just need to get a bike sorted now :D

zoo_rider/ pauly

Ok everyone 

Here is the answer to the question alot of you have been asking:

The nearest train station is Radley which is between Oxford and Didcot.

Come out of the station and head for Abingdon (Turn left) you will come to a roundabout which is at the junction of Audlett Drive, Radley Road and Twelve Acre Drive, Turn on to Twelve Acre (please us the cycle track) and head for the next roundabout. 

Turn left on to the Oxford Road, heading for town....when you get to a set of 4 traffic lights (not the pedestrian crossing) turn right into Northcourt Road and Abingdon United is on the left.

Looking forward to seeing you all there on the 3 June between 11.00am and 7.30pm

Safe Journey everyone

Love Sue

xxxxxx :D  (Y)  :wub:

urm ive already asked si and i know the nearest station is radley but i was wondering how far is it from the station to the venue ?

Cheers

Pauly

:wub:

It's looking highly likely im coming, on my own though, so everyone be nice. :wub:

DAMN realy anoyed now i wont know weather i will be getting a replacement frame now untill thursday so theres no way im going to be able to come :) realy sorry

Pauly

ps when would the next one be ??

DAMN realy anoyed now i wont know weather i will be getting a replacement frame now untill thursday so theres no way im going to be able to come :) realy sorry

Pauly

ps when would the next one be ??

is that thursday2nd june?

ifso, surely you can build a bike in a day.

my mate sean will be coming up with me aswell.

look forward to seeing you all :)