Abingdon Memorial Ride

OK so depending on whether I can swing the day off work, I'll come :)

Few things, firstly if I drive is it a.) easy to get to b.) easy to park at the football ground? If its easy will probs drive up with a few Woking-ers.

Can someone supply me with a postcode for the place and I can multimap it.Ta :deej:

Hopefully see u all on Friday

M@

Edit:

Found postcode through the joys of google (Y) but could still do with other info please :D

Edited by MadChikken

The person who was supposed to be covering me at work waited until yesterday to tell me they can't cover me any more...

I might have someone else who can do it for me, but it's not looking likely.

Hope you all have fun splashing around in the rain without me, if I can't make it...

Ok everyone 

Here is the answer to the question alot of you have been asking:

The nearest train station is Radley which is between Oxford and Didcot.

Come out of the station and head for Abingdon (Turn left) you will come to a roundabout which is at the junction of Audlett Drive, Radley Road and Twelve Acre Drive, Turn on to Twelve Acre (please us the cycle track) and head for the next roundabout. 

Turn left on to the Oxford Road, heading for town....when you get to a set of 4 traffic lights (not the pedestrian crossing) turn right into Northcourt Road and Abingdon United is on the left.

Looking forward to seeing you all there on the 3 June between 11.00am and 7.30pm

Safe Journey everyone

Love Sue

xxxxxx :-  :lol:  :)

you lazy arse fletch

that took me less than 30 seconds

Edited by daahnhillaaaa

I'll be there with my wife and baby boy :-

HAHA Tracey must be getting fed up with all these bike events Steve! I dread to think what girly events you have to put up with in return :)

I also think you should start thinking one of those Monty kiddies bikes for baby Callum! As soon as he can walk decently get him on a bike :lol:

Right, i'm coming on my own, 'cos everybody else will not come (shame on them..)

Is anybody else catching the train at Oxford -> Radley?

I'd like someone else with me haha, Ive never been on a train before and i'll be on my own, i know its pathetic, but anybody?

HAHA Tracey must be getting fed up with all these bike events Steve! I dread to think what girly events you have to put up with in return :D

I also think you should start thinking one of those Monty kiddies bikes for baby Callum! As soon as he can walk decently get him on a bike :rolleyes:

Well, we went to a show at the NEC the other weekend...... the Mother & Baby show!

Imagine wandering around the stands and absolutely everyone has huge pushchairs that you have to dodge around. Not fun!

Callum has already tried out his first bike, which he looked very happy to be on! Although at the moment he's happiest when sat on his push along car which is meant to be a 4x4 Quad bike! We also get to play with the big car trolleys that you can get in some Tescos!

All good fun :D

Steve

Due to work commitments TOM the star pig roast man can't be with us until about 1.00 pm so "hog rolls" wont be ready until around 7.00pm but it will be worth the wait. We will have to charge for them as we try to recover the cost of Mr Pork Features.

:D :S :rolleyes: :D :D :deej:

PS bbc.co.uk/weather says good weather for friday

Due to work commitments TOM the star pig roast man can't be with us until about 1.00 pm so "hog rolls" wont be ready until around 7.00pm but it will be worth the wait. We will have to charge for them as we try to recover the cost of Mr Pork Features.

:D  :S  :rolleyes:  :D  :D  :deej:

PS  bbc.co.uk/weather  says good weather for friday

I am sure some of us will be able to manage a Posh Nosh for lunch aswell :)

Em said its only like £8.50 minimum order for delivery, I think I could make that up on my own :D

I looked on weather.co.uk earlier and the weather said showers all day :S Although I am sure DJ will be up there keeping the rain clouds off us just like he did last year :)

Im sorry guys but i might not be cuming along to this one. ill try my best to let my gf let me go but will have to see.

john

oh my god, thats the most pathetic reason to miss it ever. If your gf would seriously try to stop you coming to this then she needs a good slap! :D I can't believe some people won't be able to come due to work as well :D. There are some crap mangers out there :rolleyes:

Theres a newsagent across the road aswell if i remember correctly :D so we can bring some change for lunch.

nozman - ill be there early (about 10ish) as its the earlier my mates dad can bring us...so we'll chill in the park for a bit first :rolleyes:

noz

HI,

I know this might be asking to much but has anyone got some spare 20" mod forks that they could bring to the ride. My freind has almost finished his bike and only needs forks. He has up to £25 to spend. Please pm me if you have any thing.

Thanking in advance.

Josh :rolleyes:

OOOOOOOO this is lookin like a rite turn out!!

I REALLY wanna come but depends on Steves decision! If so I will be bringin me camera! :)

Really wanna cum and meet everyone!

Will be a great oppertunity!

Rob <_<