Post Pics Of Your....

Richie

God that bass looks so sexy!

They do a drum kit like that, a ludwig one with see through orage shells!

Looks the dogs dangles!

Rob  :)

its not just ludwig rob lol, theres loadsa makes like fibes and zickos i think they say they are the original acrylic shell company (zickos), lots of custom makes do it, and some not so heard of makes. but the ludwigs which are acrylic are vistalites, and come in any colour not just orange, the new ones are only orange and see-through i think but many old models are blue/green/red, and there are some way cool ones with like striped colours like red/orange/pink, and they have lights inside :) (Y)

sk-on-vistalites.jpg

adwf_tiv_2.jpg

Needed a capo... Only had some old toothbrushes, some zip ties, an angle grinder and a stanley knife... it was a job for the A-Team :D

post-90-1117209659_thumb.jpg

post-90-1117209670_thumb.jpg

Theres enough flex to allow me to remove and re-fit it as well :S

No need to see my guitar, its only a £120-including-case-jobber, but it sounds good, and plays well :turned:

Needed a capo... Only had some old toothbrushes, some zip ties, an angle grinder and a stanley knife... it was a job for the A-Team  :D

post-90-1117209659_thumb.jpg

post-90-1117209670_thumb.jpg

Theres enough flex to allow me to remove and re-fit it as well  :S

No need to see my guitar, its only a £120-including-case-jobber, but it sounds good, and plays well :turned:

Tart you think up little whacky things for anything... lol what a legend!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

AKG d435 (I think) clip on tom mic's

I'm using a sm57 on the snare right now as it gives a good live tone which I like. There's also a akg D112 in the bass drum I didn't take out to photograph.

It's all pretty jazzy, sounds cool just recorded blank with no effect, the room reverb is quite good.

Cheers

James

I think they might be the opus drum mics they look like them but yes 57 on the snare for the love of god :) and I would have a 58 on the kick as well due to my preferance that or a 92 is it hmm .

Behringer desk im guessing your just using that as a interaction for the mics to your pc via the sound card as I hate behringer EQ , Nice setup though must have cost a bit so far!!

All those mics and trying to get a jazz sound I would have just used the OH's and the kick an maybe snare thats it.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Going to have a listen to your track now dude !!

Edited by CBProductions