Post Pics Of Your....

Richie

yeah..about 12 guitarists, 5 drummers, a kazooist (?) and a trombone...urr..player :wub:

would be awesome though

oh yeah..and the plastic guitars  :D

and god knows what else.. (Y)

Dsc01815.jpg

a dude with an organ :wub:" and a friggin BANJO!

best band ever...

the big decider, whos the front man/woman?

Mark do you still have your double bass? I want to see pictooooors if you do.

Sure do still have Mr. Doubly the Bass :D The only thing is is that it looks sketchy in pics 'cos I have to use flash, and that lights up the inside cavity so it looks hella weird. Observe:

mrdoublythebass6uo.jpg

Also now got a top dollah bow (we're talking £125+ for the bow itself) to go with it, which I'm borrowing from my bass tutor.

Just for shits 'n' giggles, here are the others:

bass20jo.jpg

Pretty rare Yamaha, with the Beh head and Ashdown cab.

basses7jp.jpg

Yamaha/acoustic bass that's up for sale/the one I made for my G.C.S.E. project (plays super nicely :D).

catsdigthebaaaaaaaaaasssssssss.jpg

Just after I got the 6.

Don't have any pics of my Line6 DL4, but rest assured it's frickin' nice (it's actually in the background of the triple bass pic) :D

Mark

EDIT: Might as well bang up a pic of me playing one of them. This is from summat like early 2004, I think. If not December 2003. Whole suit cost me £8 :D

dscf00074fd.jpg

Note the Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-Style "My face has been glued on" look :P

sadalan2pv.jpg

Guitarist Alan gurning, his Ibanez Jem, and a tiny, tiny chair. He's got a Ge-Force effects rig, some home-made stuff, Jim Dunlop wah, something else, all going into a Mesa Boogie Nomad amp. That thing is, to put it mildly, cunting loud.

Last, but by definitely no means least, Alan's Jackson custom guitar. This thing is literally the sex. He bought it off someone who had it custom made ot their spec (had 42 wood samples to choose from to get the correct wood grain showing, for example :D), but then didn't really want it, so I think Alan managed to bag this £2.5K guitar for something ridiculous like £800...

dscf00029wm.jpg

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/gallery/1116...5_865_12019.jpe

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/gallery/1116...15_865_1646.jpe

My kit, not very exciting and I dont like it much but it is very useful and I play it lots. I am getting a seven peice mapex in about a month hopefully, carnt wait.

I also have a piano, northumbrian small pipes lol, violin and guitar (I dont play the guitar though).

gallery_4087_916_616.jpg

My Maverick F1. It plays like sex :D and the neck pickup is gorgeous

Also my sucky sucky no tone MG30 DFX, but I'm buying a Peavey Bandit 112 Transtube 100W combo off a mate so that should hopefully improve the situation :D

Mark, that Jackson made me cream...
Loving the six string bass also! How much does that beast weigh?!

Ben :P

gallery_4087_916_616.jpg

My Maverick F1.  It plays like sex :D and the neck pickup is gorgeous

Also my sucky sucky no tone MG30 DFX, but I'm buying a Peavey Bandit 112 Transtube 100W combo off a mate so that should hopefully improve the situation :D

Ben :P

ive always liked mavericks, i was thinking bout gettin one before my parker

Very, very much :D Nah, it's not so bad. It took some getting used to after using the 4, but I've done 3 gigs with the 6 and it's not too bad :P

gallery_1953_543_3782.jpg

My awful Wesley bass (it's pimp 'cos it's see-through) + Fender 'Rumble' 25W amp + crappy photoshop job.

I love it to bits, only been playing six months and I couldn't live without it now.

Joe Edited by Josephine