Post Pics Of Your....

Richie

Come on then post some pics of your gear (Y)

Richie.

Heres my stuff:

gallery_3705_528_55669.jpg

My vintage sg.

Dont have pics of my amp and acoustic but i have a marshall avt150 with 4x12 cab and a westfield acoustic :P

Edited by Richie

gallery_2315_907_15939.jpg

Tama RSC custom

8,10,12,14 toms and 22x18 bass, 14x5 1/2 snare

Pro sonix cymbals 16 crash, 14 hats, 10 splash, 18 china, 21 ride.

Titan and roadpro hardware, Remo pinstripe heads on toms (Powerstroke 3 on bass) and Evans powerspot on snare.

gallery_2315_907_136410.jpg

gallery_2315_907_150188.jpg

Behringer 32 chanel 8 bus desk into M audio delta 10/10 card on pc.

gallery_2315_907_65040.jpg

AKG d435 (I think) clip on tom mic's

gallery_2315_907_18897.jpg

AKG C1000 overheads

All on quiklock stands, I'm using a sm57 on the snare right now as it gives a good live tone which I like. There's also a akg D112 in the bass drum I didn't take out to photograph.

It's all pretty jazzy, sounds cool just recorded blank with no effect, the room reverb is quite good.

You can hear a track done with all that on our myspace Here (it's the one titled new song)

Cheers

James

My stuff:

post-16-1116580646_thumb.jpg

post-16-1116580687_thumb.jpg

Ibanez RG550

post-16-1116580816_thumb.jpg

My new toy, Line 6 POD XT Live, is actually the sex, connected to the computer except for playing with band

post-16-1116580954_thumb.jpg

Marshall JCM2000 TSL

Not pictured, Squier Telecaster, Ibanez DE7 Delay, Boss Metalzone (for sale btw), Shure SM37 mic, Peavey Envoy

Heres mine;

Drums

dscn06656xl.th.jpg

dscn06665ts.th.jpg

Tama Rockstar 22" Bass drum.

Tama Rockstar 16" and 18" toms.

Premier metal 14 x 8 metal snare.

DW 4002 double bass pedal

Tama hardware.

Paiste 22" ride cymbal

Zyn 18" Crash

Zildjian A custom 16" crash

Sabian 14" hi-hats.

Gigged to f**k but plays like sex.

I might buy some new heads later.

I'm thinking remo pinstripes on toms and smooth ambassador on the snare, anyone got any reccommendations?

Edited by TheCircus

gallery_40_171_1096818186.jpg

Nicest guitar ever. The amp is quite nice too. The effects are pretty wank but I've sold them now :(

NB The sexy homemade footswitch, and the guitar stand I made for a GCSE project, still in use :(

666ers, is that a 6 piece or a 5 piece with a really deep snare? Nice kit by the way.

Well i'd say a 6 peice as you can see the white skin of the snare and hes right handed!

Yes is a very nice kit, may put a pic of mine up later if I can be assed!

Rob :(

gallery_3451_737_60239.jpg

gallery_3451_737_106973.jpg

The kit consists of:

Premier 5 piece (12" tom has been removed, not needed for now) K Special Edition
22" bass, 16" floor tom, 14" tom, 12" tom, 14" snare, all skins are Remo Pinstripe (clear) apart from the snare, which has a Remo Control Dot or whatever it's called :(

Zildjian ZXT 16" China
Zildjian ZXT 14" Studio Crash
Stagg 16" Brilliant Crash
Stagg 14" Brilliant Hats
Meinl Classic 21" Power Ride
There's a 12" splash in one of the pics, but it has a big crack in it cause of my brother...
Premier Hat stand, the ride and Stagg crash are on Premier stands, the China and small Crash are on a CB boom stand and a CB clamp boom stand.

The double bass pedal is the DW 4000 one, chain drive.

The cymbals aren't dusty from little use, they're played often but the dust that does get on them just...CLINGS! I'm gonna get some brass polish for the whole set sometime soon, make them blindingly shiny :(

Mike.

Ibanez RG350DXW

Ibanez SM7 dist pedal

And crappy 6W amp (not pictured), which can be run with batteries. :( Sound isn't great but it was cheap as chips and I bought it 6 or 7 years ago for my £35 Cort guitar! :(

post-480-1116615450_thumb.jpg

Bit uncool I know, what with all your guitars and drums and stuff, but here's my little baby(A King 3B, but not my exact one). Haven't played mine for over three years now unfortunately, but that's what uni does for you.

gallery_61_316_1434.jpg

Andy

Trombone's are awesome! Managed to get a place on a jazz workshop with the freestyle trombonist Dennis Rollins and his band. His signature Bath trumpet is f**king pimp...

greenplain.jpg

most annoying thingy mi bob ever....theres this god damn band that plays these buggers every sunday morning in the summer...not good for hangovers...

i can play one though, some bird at work brought one in to make me suffer so i had to have a go (Y)