My First Tattoo

aust

right i went to get my tattoo yesterday and i can honestly say i was shitting myself when i walked into that shop... i picked my tattoo and went into the back room.. anyway he started to stick the gun into my arm and to be honest..... it hurts but not an unbearable pain.. just more uncomfortable than anything... it doesnt feel like anything.. the only way to find out this feeling is to go and get one... i have fallen in love with tattoo's now so expect to see me with a fair few quite soon

And you got......?

I wouldn't mind a tattoo but I will never get one because i'm a scardy cat :-

just some tribal on the top of my arm... its only little to start because i wanted to know how it felt etc... didnt wanna jump into a big piece straight away.. but good thing is about tribal is that you can build on it and extend it etc.. hoping to turn it into a sleeve soon (Y)

Hey Aust,

What did you get?

I can appreciate you're excited about it now, but be careful you don't get carried away and become a super tatooed sailor! You'll have to live with those tats for life long after the novelty has worn off or pay for painful and expensive laser removal treatment.

I'm not a fan of tatoos myself - I'm convinced I'd get bored of any design over time, also people make assumptions about you (that's love and hate on the knuckles rulled out!), and when I'm old and wrinkly I'll look a sorry state!

So speakth the old man!

Steve

right i went to get my tattoo yesterday and i can honestly say i was shitting myself when i walked into that shop... i picked my tattoo and went into the back room.. anyway he started to stick the gun into my arm and to be honest..... it hurts but not an unbearable pain.. just more uncomfortable than anything... it doesnt feel like anything.. the only way to find out this feeling is to go and get one... i have fallen in love with tattoo's now so expect to see me with a fair few quite soon

as i said.. i need to leave that for 3 weeks... then have it extended up onto my forearm and back..

trust me x dream the pain is by far bearable.. i would of been more then happy to sit there for an hour with that thing inside me.. if it helps.. the needles only go into your skin 1/16th of a inch... look on a ruler and you will see how insignificant that is.

wouldnt be so bad, if it was actully done with care, looks abit shabby (Y)

To be fair they all look shabby to start with, because they are all scabby and shit!

I am not a fan of tattoos just picked off a wall, but this one will (probably) look way better once its fully done. though I always think tatts should either be meaniful, gang related, something you have been into for a long time (film+music related), etc, etc and NOT something you just think is cool for the five mins you see it on a wall.

You will probably end up hating it though, because most people I have met hate there first tattoos, but they always say you gotta start somewhere and you can get it covered up.

the pain is by far bearable.. i would of been more then happy to sit there for an hour with that thing inside me.. if it helps.. the needles only go into your skin 1/16th of a inch... look on a ruler and you will see how insignificant that is.

get one on your shin and you won't be saying that!

Mike

I thought you said tribal, more like doodle...

god.. why can you not say anything nice ???

yeah tattoos always look shabby at the start because they go all scabby (like in the picture) after the three weeks this is healed it will be extended and look nice

To be honest I can't stand tattos. Few of my mates have them and half the time they just look dam stupid. My one mate has the grim reaper covering HIS WHOLE BACK. He only got it because it looked cool. At least he can't see it though otherwise I'm sure he would have got bored of it by now.

You should get a tatto that means something to you, not something every other idiot will have.

Plus that is a harsh job whoever did it. Seing as it looks bad I'd continuosly check it for infection.

Always look on the bitghttt side of life (Y)"

To be honest I can't stand tattos. Few of my mates have them and half the time they just look dam stupid. My one mate has the grim reaper covering HIS WHOLE BACK. He only got it because it looked cool. At least he can't see it though otherwise I'm sure he would have got bored of it by now.

You should get a tatto that means something to you, not something every other idiot will have.

Plus that is a harsh job whoever did it. Seing as it looks bad I'd continuosly check it for infection.

Always look on the bitghttt side of life  (Y)"

if youve never had a tattoo how do you know its a harsh job :- lol

as i said.. its scabbed at the moment so the lines look rough etc...

Edited by aust

god.. why can you not say anything nice ???

yeah tattoos always look shabby at the start because they go all scabby (like in the picture) after the three weeks this is healed it will be extended and look nice

Dan doesn't do nice on the internet. (Y)

if youve never had a tattoo how do you know its a harsh job :- lol

as i said.. its scabbed at the moment so the lines look rough etc...

As I have a second oppinion. That second opinion has tattos and has designed tattos and helped out in a shop which does tattos. (Y)

If you poke him in the arm he makes a funny noise :-

It actual looks better in real life, maybe its the camera or the way the photo was done. But as he said he didn't want to get a large tat right away having never had one, he didn't know what to expect.

Its his body, he can do what he likes to it i suppose (Y)