Me On My Leeson

Jonny Jones

Somebody asked me to make a short video of me on my new Leeson. So here's one I put together. I was riding in 32 Degrees of heat for the majority of this video, didnt get much cooler in the evening - this was all filmed yesterday btw. So please excuse the sweat! :huh:

Click Here

Jonny.

Thanks for the comments! (Y)

I have tried the Leeson with the Pashley's but I hated the riding position, so low. So I wacked the sus on, they are Marzocchi MX Comp Air's btw (80mm, or they might be 85mm, not sure :) ), and the bike feels so much nicer!

Should be able to ride a lot better now (Y) ... here's hoping at least!

Thanks!

Jonny.

Nice vid as usual jonny! (Y) I love the fish-eye :-

i would find it so weird riding with sus forks on a trials bike but you seem to get so much style and coolness into your riding by using them.

Whats bumping like with them :) ???

Steve (Y)

great vid there mr jonny, the leeson suits you to a T (Y), by any chance was that adrian jordan chatting shit in the background? lol

Ben

Chatting shit!?! me! neeever :- :) nice video there jonny, amazingly edited as usual, i must say the shots from woking i filmed are positively divine (Y)

Edited by aj_trials

Thanks again for the comments!

As for the sus, its kinda nice to bump, really smooth, doesn't hurt your arms/wrists as much as rigids... if they did in the first place that is!

T1, thats prob going back to Drummond, as it was his frame in the first place!

Oasis, Steve dude, hehe, Im starting to listen to them again! Got some mint tracks and it seems they are not used very much at all for soundtracks to videos, so I think they're gonna be used in TM2 when its eventually made along with the site! Im sure the video will make you like the band... then again it prob wont haha, opinion are opinions! Thanks man!

Jonny.

Wasnt really into the riding ;) Although it was very smooth BUT you BASHGUARDED A WALL :) That sound makes me feel ill lol

Great tune as you say not many people use Oasis for some reason?

I cant stand people who say they like "rock" and then say they hate Oasis, they are like the biggest band in the world! And have been for 10 years!!!!

nice video Jonny, very smooth! It looks like you have taken well to the leeson :)

I cant stand people who say they like "rock" and then say they hate Oasis, they are like the biggest band in the world! And have been for 10 years!!!!

;) so what there are the biggest band in the world (which they probably aren't) that doesn't mean you have to like them even if you like 'rock'

Wasnt really into the riding :- Although it was very smooth BUT you BASHGUARDED A WALL  :lol:  That sound makes me feel ill lol

Great tune as you say not many people use Oasis for some reason?

I didn't intentionally bashguard the wall hehe... but i put a manual thing at the end of it that looked cool so I put it in the video... cant believe you hate the sound of bashguards... is it me or is that kinda... well, sad?... UCI born and bread huh :)

Jonny.