Washing?

butcha87

Just wondering because I have a major problem. Anything except jeans (in fact jeans as well!) I only wear once and then I chuck it in the wash. Even if I haven't been sweaty or anything, it's worn once and then in the ash it goes. I wanna save some energy and money, so I was just wondering, how often or when do you put your clothes in the wash?

Cheers

Generally when that item starts to smell a bit, well not proper smell as in cooor blimey thats rough! Just like, hmmm its slightly on the smell side, so in the wash it goes. Shirts that i wear to 6th form, generally washed once a week. Jeans, maybe once every 1-2 weeks, but i do have 3 pairs so maybe that works out every 4 days or so for each pair.

Edited by Bluegrass

Usually blits the washing once a week.

Or when I have run out of things to wear, or if I want to wear something for a reason, and its been sat of the floor of my room for a while.

mine get washed when my mum finnaly gets hold of them and does it

Mummys little marmite soldier...................

Got the same problem :o

T-shirts I might only wear from when I get home from work til when I go to bed (max 7 hours) and wont wear it again the next day. Not sure why, they just don't feel clean. Does mean ive always got loads of washing to do (get it?... :o ).

Jeans, usually up until i've worn them out to a pub/club - but sometimes weeks.. thats the beauty of jeans :(

I lose count with my jeans.

I wore a hole in one of them at the bottom then took them off to cop p and make lok nice.

T sirts 2 days ish unless ive been pub or club f**king smokers and the sit smell they make my clothes go.

Ban smoking so my cothes smell nice for longer.

Anyone ever wash teir shoes?

Jeans - every week or couple of weeks, depending on pubness/sweatyness/muckiness

Jumpers/hoodies - same as jeans

Tees - genrally a clean one every day, unless I have been to pub/club I will hang them up and maybe wear it for riding for a couple of days. no point getting a clean tee shirt sweaty :- :)

Pants/Socks - clean everyday.

Also genreally I will have my riding jeans and a hoodie and I will wear those for a week or so when i go out on my bike

just hang stuff up (outside if possible) and it will smell freshish again soon

Mike

Edited by leedstrials

Anyone ever wash teir shoes?

Sometimes. If they get really muddy or something. For comps i wear monty-boots, and they get a go in the washing machine every now and then.

EDIT:Shoes also shrink, be careful. The pixieboots are almost 1/2 cm shorter(measured on the outside) now.

Edited by Backgren

I wear 2 t-shirts a day, 1 ontop of the other, so when the top one gets dirty, the next day its underneath and the one that was unerneath goes ontop! Then theyh both go in the wash and are ready for generally the day after..

Jeans last a fair while..couple weeks

Hoodies/JUmpers, week or so

Leather jacket never gets washed, the 300 spikes won't agree with the washing machine..

Socks and boxers, daily...