Vincent

JIX

Vincent Hermance, your a geez, f**k me that was an awesome video. good filming, maybe too much other stuff in there, i know its hard when u dont have much footage, but good video non the less.

cheers

ben

p.s where can i find more vincent videos btw

ben

next time i see mr hermance hes gonna feel all of me inside a him.

fecking stupid, have a look in the 'your biketrials media' section on OTN in the vince hermance threads for some pics, fuuuuuck some of the taps are silly.

He is one hell of a rider, makes huge sidehops and taps look easy, in the rain too!

That sidehop at the end up the slippy steel lorry looked impossible but he did it easily (2nd time). All in all a mint video despite what andrew t and his crew are saying on otn... (Y)

Vincent is a powerful rider, none the less after 4 or 5 years we all develop power in our riding :)

Will edit when downloaded!

R.I.P other vids! no sound so i invented my own music to go with the video (Y)

Biff

Edited by Biff

There was some big moves as always from this guy ( don`t no how to spell his name so i will put guy ). The speed trials was impressive but I would have to say that the street was better :P . some of the back wheels were massive and that sidhop at the end onto metal ( it was wet to ) was very good.

Gaz :)

vincent is just amazing!. that 1st skip hop up that HUGE ledge is just mental. the speed trials is great. he rode that uber long bike like a super short street machine. hes such a good rider and yet still only young(does anyone know how old, 19-20 i guess).

Ok, after having about 15 orgasms, I watched it for the 6th time, and was thinking, at 3:25, I think he uses some kind of black magic, because there is a wall about 10-12 inches above bar height, that he literally rolls up to 90 degrees, and I have now deemed it true that this video is all fancy editing and art work.

He's crap, really, he is.

Ok, after having about 15 orgasms, I watched it for the 6th time, and was thinking, at 3:25, I think he uses some kind of black magic, because there is a wall about 10-12 inches above bar height, that he literally rolls up to 90 degrees, and I have now deemed it true that this video is all fancy editing and art work.

He's crap, really, he is.

Smoke, mirrors and strings. He cheats.

On a more serious note, I want to bum him.