More Hermance

JIX

Sorry but its gonna take me 3 hours to download, stuff that :D

Hell f**king no.

By the time someone else has uploaded it somewhere else, you could of simply waited 3 hours, which to be fair, is f**k all in the grand scheme of things, and watch it today, rather then next week or what ever.

f**king awesome video. That sidehop at the end, well, that was simply stupid. (Y) He has got the technique for that, as well as every other trials moved so dialed its silly. :D

Cant you just make an mpg of the final video? I know you may not have made the vid, but I cant understand it... I get an error half way through from Windows Media Player telling me it cant play. It really doesnt need to be that frame size and I recon the file size could be smaller.

Riding is pretty good - first half of the vid anway... 'Generic UCI Riding' - as I quote from a contact on my MSN this evening.

Keep em' comin' though!

Jonny.

From the first 50% (I downloaded it, got to 99% (had 400kb to go (Y), and it froze, so I used a resumer after and kept checking back periodically at what I've got so far), it's just...well...nothing new, really. It 'didn't bring anything to the table'.

Ah well... I think it's just I really want to see the Vincent riding street in Colorado vids now after seeing the teasers/short clips, so a same-old-same-old natural vid isn't really what I wanted... hopefully the last 50%'ll be better once it's downloaded...

Includes the most beutiful side hope (hop) ever filmed

Tis a bit of a big claim

Havent seen it yet but will edit once d/l is finished!

Thanks,

Callum

It stops working in the first 10 sec for me when I play it in media player and Divx player

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Ah well... I think it's just I really want to see the Vincent riding street in Colorado vids now after seeing the teasers/short clips, so a same-old-same-old natural vid isn't really what I wanted... hopefully the last 50%'ll be better once it's downloaded...

normall I'd have the vid ready for everyone by now but I just finished my final course at uni today, sooooo much work!!! Vid out by the end of next week at the latest (Y)

getin 70k/sec on this one

normall I'd have the vid ready for everyone by now but I just finished my final course at uni today, sooooo much work!!!  Vid out by the end of next week at the latest (Y)

getin 70k/sec on this one

Thanks Andy. That wasn't necessarily a "Hurry up, foo'", just saying that I know those vids are gonna rule, judging from the footage from the vids I've seen so far. Bit of a "Koxx Days" video extravaganza all over again...

Dont shout at me... but, i didn't liek the music and also i thought the clips jumped a bit too much, like one second vincent had just landed a sidehop and then the next second he about to drop off of it. Ah well just my insignificant opinion! :wub: It was still a cracking video though (Y) !

Cheers,

Joe.