Twitches

munkee

Ok was laying in bed and my arm started twitching, i've had it so much it usually happens in my thigh. Simple question why? Ive just come to the conclusion my body is doing diagnostic checks.

AI, i get it in the thigh quite alot.

Also when im lating bed, i twitch to buggery. lol :-

I had a twitch in my right index finger for THREE days a couple of months ago. I couldn't write and I looked like an utter spaz in school. Put bluntly I was shitting it, thought I might have brain damage or something. But it's all good now :-

I heard it was stress. But everyone blames stress for everything, so I'm not too sure.

I hate it when you gt twitches in bed, especially when you are lying on your back and you get a twitch in your arse, your whole body convulses and you look like a goon.

Haz

sometimes when im lying in bed i visualise moves i wanna do, this makes me twitch like hell, its mainly when im like half asleep and half awake.

ha ha thats what i do ! no matter what it is e.g i view walking to school and when i see a kerb i fall of it and my eyes open and i twitch/flinch kind of thing. Does any one else get the twitches in your eye? feels like a bug is in your eye? I don't know what that is either :-

i have issues. (Y)

ha ha thats what i do ! no matter what it is e.g i view walking to school and when i see a kerb i fall of it and my eyes open and i twitch/flinch kind of thing. Does any one else get the twitches in your eye? feels like a bug is in your eye? I don't know what that is either  :-

i have issues. ;)

exactly, haha. also when i think im skateboarding (Y)

time for some riding anyways...

ha ha thats what i do ! no matter what it is e.g i view walking to school and when i see a kerb i fall of it and my eyes open and i twitch/flinch kind of thing. Does any one else get the twitches in your eye? feels like a bug is in your eye? I don't know what that is either  :-

i have issues. ;)

Twitch in the eye, I get that (Y)

Mainly twitch whilst sleeping whilst being driven somewhere (3 - 4 hour journey). It's mainly because I'm not completely asleep so it all seems so much more real... Worst occasion was whilst resting against the door / corner of back seat when something in my semi-dream like state made me jump... Was quite embarissing explaining to the parents and sister coupla seconds afterwards, and was on the motorway so must of distracted dad badly no end :-

i used to get dreams about doing the spilts :lol:  :'(

and them dreams where your falling........falling............falling........BANG and you jump up and wake your self up :P

First time i had one of them i thought it was real and woke real scared lol

that was a while ago. when i was a babi bach :(

oh my god, has anyone ever dreamed about walking down stairs, and you slip?? And *jerk* you wake up??

I did that on holiday with a mate once, twitched like f*ck, and she woke up, and thought I was having a fit or something!! It was well embarrasing, having to explain what actually happened....

Liss xxx

I know what you mean about the kerb thing.Get it all the time

Plus i get twitches in my foot if i don't move it for a while or if i don't go ride.I reckon it's my body tellin me to go for a ride. But i don't look like a retard cos i can pretend im drummin with my feet

i used to get dreams about doing the spilts :(  :lol:

and them dreams where your falling........falling............falling........BANG and you jump up and wake your self up :ermm:

I get that, but most of the time i dont wake up, Its hilarious because I hit the ground, then carry on as usual :P :P

I normally get a twitch in my right leg, its eally weird because i'm not thinking about anything..just lying there..then I twitch :'( weird...

and eye-lid twitches..they feel weird :lol:

I've had a few, it's exactly like it sounds really, you just manual everywhere, I mainly seem to do it round my town centre, it's a great feeling, probably helps your balance in the same way conscious visualisation does, but having said that I can't manual in real life for love or money...

Joe

I heard a voice from my cupboard in my room once, or wardrobe or whatever, I'm usually a rational person, as in if it isn't proven by science it isn't real. The voice said "Is anybody in Carl" I f**king shat myself, I was awake all night sweating like f**k, shaking. f**k me that was scary.