I've Lost My Bike (help!)

travis

Hey guys i've lost my computer cos i'm a tit, i'm using it now but i've lost it please help..

...you fanny  :'(

lol ill find your computer you tried looking in front of you lol :( good impression is a mod or adim going to close this soon its the most random topic ever. started by a gay :lol:

Edited by alex!beastytrials

i don't see what ur problem is with chavs. you do get the annoying chav that thinks hes hard and trys nicking your bike once in a while, but still you shouldn't tar them all with the same brush. the guy that made this topic is a gay though  :'(

You're a f**king hypocritical moron, so shut the f**k up. You call that person a gay, but in your post complain he is categorising people. ARGH.

why have you asked something like that,bet you thought you were funny but it was pethetic m8, (Y) !

and i agree with that other lad,look up your bumhole!and please dont post anything like this again! :-

HOW CAN YOU LOSE YOR BIKE!(i this topic is true) :lol:

shaba

abdab :P

i don't see what ur problem is with chavs. you do get the annoying chav that thinks hes hard and trys nicking your bike once in a while, but still you shouldn't tar them all with the same brush. the guy that made this topic is a gay though  :-

I figured i had a right to do it because 8 chavs came up to me when i was like ten and robbed me blind and twa**d me on the head with a bottle. The ONE annoying chav, i don't think ive met a chav that isn't annoying

I figured i had a right to do it because 8 chavs came up to me when i was like ten and robbed me blind and twa**d me on the head with a bottle. The ONE annoying chav, i don't think ive met a chav that isn't annoying

what did the gay do? you say chavs arent all bad and yet they've done something like that to you....so hes gay.....cripes the gay scene is gettin hardcore now....... :-

i think you missed the point on mrmonkeys post....

i lost my bike too, lol, can anyone help me find it? i think i might have left in my garage, where i always put it, what a shit thing to post but its true, you gota love the shitty posts

why do people post stuff like this i bet if or when your bike gets nick no one will belive you so dont post b******t

jimmy  :shifty:

hes just a bender trying to be a comedian i lost my bike what a willy. i think he got bored and just posted this topic because he has a very sad life

You're a f**king hypocritical moron, so shut the f**k up. You call that person a gay, but in your post complain he is categorising people. ARGH.

mate you obviously dont have a clue and were just trying to be witty. by calling one person gay i am not categorizing people. but by calling about 3 million people, anoyying chavs or something i think he was. anyway he corrected himself and said just 8 chavs, so why don't you shut the f**k up :shifty:

Edited by coustkris

I love the way people are all like "omgwtf w@ a t00l!!111one!!eleven", but yet you still post, and post, and post, just adding fuel to the fire.

You could just NOT post a reply, and let his "joke" go down the page, never to be seen again.

NMC never ceases to amaze me.

I love the way people are all like "omgwtf w@ a t00l!!111one!!eleven", but yet you still post, and post, and post, just adding fuel to the fire.

You could just NOT post a reply, and let his "joke" go down the page, never to be seen again.

NMC never ceases to amaze me.

No simon we are all going to rebel against your authority.......

mate you obviously dont have a clue and were just trying to be witty. by calling one person gay i am not categorizing people. but by calling about 3 million people, anoyying chavs or something i think he was. anyway he corrected himself and said just 8 chavs, so why don't you shut the f**k up  (Y)

Wait one second here, you're trying to go against me. So you want me to prove my argument. Yet you may have read before I will argue until the other person gives up or I forget what the original point of the thread was, and seeing as this thread had no point well f**k me I can go forever. Let's see, basically you had a go at someone because they didn't like chavs (But laugh my fat monkey ass off who actually does) he had used a generalisation by just saying chavs instead of giving us a description of each and everyone of the f**kers. You complained about this saying "Why generalise wah wah wah I'm a bitch wah wah wah" Then you go onto call the person "gay", when he clearly isn't. You are saying DON'T generalise people as chavs who aren't then you call him a gay when he isn't. So that's you being hypocritical and if my count is correct 1 - 0 to me. Now clean my ingrowing toe nail with your tongue, lick deep and get the puss and other gank down there.

Wait one second here, you're trying to go against me. So you want me to prove my argument. Yet you may have read before I will argue until the other person gives up or I forget what the original point of the thread was, and seeing as this thread had no point well f**k me I can go forever. Let's see, basically you had a go at someone because they didn't like chavs (But laugh my fat monkey ass off who actually does) he had used a generalisation by just saying chavs instead of giving us a description of each and everyone of the f**kers. You complained about this saying "Why generalise wah wah wah I'm a bitch wah wah wah" Then you go onto call the person "gay", when he clearly isn't. You are saying DON'T generalise people as chavs who aren't then you call him a gay when he isn't. So that's you being hypocritical and if my count is correct 1 - 0 to me. Now clean my ingrowing toe nail with your tongue, lick deep and get the puss and other gank down there.

why would i want to lick ur toe for a start, maby your gay aswell. secondly haha you have an ingrowing toenail! thurdly i want to see you be cocky to some chavs, not just slag them off behind there backs ,then i want to watch them beat the sh1t out of you. forthly i wasnt telling him hes generaliseing people as chav i was saying hes generalising chavs with thiefs. i think i make that 4-1. also i dont think its cool thinking ur indestructable in an argument!

Edited by coustkris

Well now heres a surprise! ANOTHER absolute waste of space!!!

Get a life you flippin loser!!! ^_^

MrMonkey and coustkris!

I think you both need to shut up so we'll call it 0-0 shall we! :-

Dont try and argue with MrMonkey. He will win! :- ^_^

Just dont reply, and leave the topic to go away.

why would i want to lick ur toe for a start, maby your gay aswell. secondly haha you have an ingrowing toenail! thurdly i want to see you be cocky to some chavs, not just slag them off behind there backs ,then i want to watch them beat the sh1t out of you. forthly i wasnt telling him hes generaliseing people as chav i was saying hes generalising chavs with thiefs. i think i make that 4-1. also i dont think its cool thinking ur indestructable in an argument!

YES I AM SEXY HOMOSEXUAL, can I bum you please, oh it would make my day, ramming your tight arsehole until my cock comes out your mouth.

Holy shit I have an ingrowing toe nail. To be honest being cocky to chavs makes them back down, if you give as good as you get they don't wanna go. Obviously you haven't tried it. I am indestructable in an argument so yeah who cares about that, everyone knows it.

I would advise in future you say shit because putting a "1" there didn't make me think "f**king hell that makes the word so much clearer now", now back to my point, try to type like an intelligent human being, capital "I"s for a start, but your first post read this. Gonna edit LOL I forgot the shit you spouted.

"i don't see what ur problem is with chavs. you do get the annoying chav that thinks hes hard and trys nicking your bike once in a while, but still you shouldn't tar them all with the same brush. the guy that made this topic is a gay though"

I didn't see one mention about anything to do with generalising chavs with thieves in that post. I DO see you saying that he should generalise all chavs together though, yet a bad reputation does come from repeat incidents, Trials Riders aren't a menace to old ladies because we don't generally do that. But you do decide to call him a gay for no apparent reason, when he clearly isn't, therefore you GENERALISE him for what he has said, as gays often make posts asking where their bikes are.

C'mon let's make this fun and post again.

Dont try and argue with MrMonkey. He will win! :D  ^_^

Or listen to the advice :-

Edited by MrMonkey