Old School

Steve <TrialsRide.com>

Awesome (Y) I used to love those Trialsride.com videos, was showing them to another rider round here yesterday, specially that one with the hip-hop music where Mart does that series of drops down a seating block, there's a pause in the music, and his hitting the fence sounds like a cymbal crash - good shit :-

You lot all still in Aber now or have you finished uni and moved away? I'll hopefully be riding in Aber some time soon if you fancy a ride :lol:

Any chance of getting Martin and the Daddy pants back up, that video was awesome, im getting a file not found error  :lol:

iv got itonmy computer if you gotsome where to host it :- or send to you via msn

Nice! I didnt think you guys till rode, you were all so good back then (still are too i suspect). You made some good videos, and the site is full of good trials resourcefulness :lol:

martins still as good he hasnt really rode his bike in about 2 years since that last vid really,and steve he hasnt rode for about a year :-

Hay guys, thanks for the positive feedback. I will try and get 'Martin and the daddy pants' vid up soon - just moved house (still in aber) an haven't got the computer setup yet.

I think the site may have some changes - may put some freerunning/ parkour type stuff up.

As for riding, we are getting back into it - and I am finding out how much things have moved on after being out of the loop for some time. All good...

Edited by Steve <TrialsRide.com>

Hay guys, thanks for the positive feedback.  I will try and get 'Martin and the daddy pants' vid up soon - just moved house (still in aber) an haven't got the computer setup yet.

I think the site may have some changes - may put some freerunning/ parkour type stuff up.

As for riding, we are getting back into it - and I am finding out how much things have moved on after being out of the loop for some time. All good...

good good steve will come up abber some time in the next few weeks :lol: