Hot Weather

PaRtZ

Is hot weather good or not for riding etc.  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Is hot weather good or not for riding etc.

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care
    • I dont ride
    • I like men

I dont care really... the folk I ride with don't like it when its really hot, personally I love it... its great!!! I love sun and the heat. People moan to much, cause in the winter everybody is like oh my god its cold and raining, "I canny wait till the summer"... and when the summer comes everybody then complains it too hot, beggers canny be choosers... the best condition for riding in is when its warm and there is a nice cool breeze goin about so you don't sweet like a mother trucker... but I don't care what the weather is like aslong as it's not raining (Y)

So basically I LOVE ROASTING DAYS!!!!!! >_< :P (Y)

Watson

i hate this weather ride for more than 10 seconds and my hands are falling of my bars , im sweating like fook go bright red as you can ask most people who i ride with looks a bit like this :"> .hehe

im not riding and probaly wont , i went out in the evening (9 o,clock into town)and it was nice then cause it had a slight breeze but if you go out at say..12 ish its horrid way to hot.

even in shorts and t-shirt. (Y)

sunno how everyone lovs the wether , make me ill

Its not the heat thats the problem round here at the moment its the humidity.  Its so sticky and horrible (Y) If it wasnt for that the heat would be fine.

Yeh same here, nice still air. That doesn't move at all, it's great. Breathing in the same air until you move your head.

Oh the hot weather it good to just take the bmx out have a casual ride and cruise around looking for spots.

Wel thats what Ive been doing topless and oh Im turned shit coloured.

Got another few hours of good tanning sunshine left may clean brothers car

Edited by Michael Hardman

today was one of the hottest days I have ever felt, its was ace.

I love hot days, I tend to get S.A.D in the winter because you dont get some cirten vitamins from the sun, so I get depressed, but nice hot days like this make me feel really good and happy.

then it rained, hard.

think about it kids, when is it hottest? during the times of 10-2. so just ride in the morning or in the evening when the sun isn't glaring down and melting you.

shesh.

Think about it kid..

If you happened to notice, its been fecking hot all day, not just those 4 hours..