So Many Sexual Topics....

B-Line

Im just wondering why there is suddenly so many sexual topics. Did everyone become single in the last little while? lol Or does everyone feel that they have to share it all? So why the sudden large amout of sexual posts?

Ive had quite the laugh over the masturbation post althought... ^_^

Blaine

My big penis joke got ripped off twice and Em wait until you see whales in thongs, that's when you know it's Summer ahhh the beauty of a thong between to king size matress arse cheeks.

Techniqually i didnt rip it off...i just said mine was bigger then yours ^_^

My big penis joke got ripped off twice and Em wait until you see whales in thongs, that's when you know it's Summer ahhh the beauty of a thong between to king size matress arse cheeks.

nice I cant wait! but seriously they had legs the size of my body and the orange peel effect all over there legs and they had tiny hot pants going up there bum...... made me feel so rough! i wish I took a photo for you all to see, it would make anyones willy go floppy..... although they were both pushing prams so they must of got laid at least once ^_^ yummmm

nice I cant wait! but seriously they had legs the size of my body and the orange peel effect all over there legs and they had tiny hot pants going up there bum...... made me feel so rough! i wish I took a photo for you all to see, it would make anyones willy go floppy..... although they were both pushing prams so they must of got laid at least once  ^_^ yummmm

sounds sexy... :-

nice I cant wait! but seriously they had legs the size of my body and the orange peel effect all over there legs and they had tiny hot pants going up there bum...... made me feel so rough! i wish I took a photo for you all to see, it would make anyones willy go floppy..... although they were both pushing prams so they must of got laid at least once  ^_^ yummmm

Mmmm pictures, NO I AIN'T A CHUBBY CHASER.

They were probably lesbians, with adopted kids. :-

They were probably lesbians, with adopted kids.  ^_^

fat hot pant lesbians is even better.... see i just ruined this topic now!

If i get really fat and start wearing hot pants I give permission to anyone on here to slap me :-

sunshine is a natural aphodisiac, its got vitamin b (poss?) in it and it makes you hornier which is why so many bloke shag ugly women on holiday and why there are so many babies born in feb and march (count back 9 months)...

so maybe everyones been getting a bit more sun and a bit more sex and feels like talking about it more...

i on the other hand have been getting loads of sun and no f**kin sex at all because the missus lives in liverpool and has told me i can't go and visit until her exams are over, aint that f**kin great for 2 years she whinges that i dont see her enough and then when i have 6 weeks free she doesn't wana know!!! f**kin women ^_^ ah well at least i get to go riding and climbing loads :-

because the sun makes us wear less clothes which makes other people horny.....

oh yeah thats it blame it on the sun and on us :- the sun doesn't make you wear less clothes you chose to and you know it makes us horny so don't act like its a big suprise when we start looking at all the skin on show and re arranging our boxers... ^_^

sunshine is a natural aphodisiac, its got vitamin b (poss?) in it and it makes you hornier which is why so many bloke shag ugly women on holiday

Funny, thought beer goggles were to blame there lol

Pete

Oh and Tom, whack me a pm with your address and i'll send the cheque for me t shirt ^_^ kinda forgot lol

Edited by tipsy Jock

i on the other hand have been getting loads of sun and no f**kin sex at all because the missus lives in liverpool and has told me i can't go and visit until her exams are over, aint that f**kin great for 2 years she whinges that i dont see her enough and then when i have 6 weeks free she doesn't wana know!!! f**kin women  :lol:  ah well at least i get to go riding and climbing loads  (Y)

Angry Thread........ B)" :-

Sun=less clothes on fine women=exposure of pretty skin=horniness