New Vid

mrbrundin

Smoothishhh. :D

You are getting better and smother on every video :(

Maybe i'm going to sweden this summer, not so far away, i live in norway ;) (i'll take with my bike")

:P

Edited by tipus

That stuff was huge! ;) (amazed expression but not shouting)

Gaps, sidehops everything.

That sidehop over that wall must of been about 47", and thats bloody huge!!!!

Good work :D Please dont get any better :(

Then ill feel good :P

Steve

Johan 1stly natural!!!!!!! best natty i ever seen, nicely done and well edited. Your Sidehops are getting good arnt they! ! ! Ha what gaps you doing now :P looking big

Have to come down Sweden!

C you around Biff! :D

Crap video, hated the nature you were riding in, your brake does sound crap so i know it is. Your gloves were missing so therefore you were breaking the BIU rules and you're NOT allowed to participate in the 2007 BIU skiplate round in Byhåla. And i see you have a white helmet with airholes, i can tell you that when i rode trail back in 1982 with that helmet i collided with an Eagle (Not an eagelclaw though) and it stuck in the holes so go get some tape and get rid of them holes. other then that i liked the video :D" :P

Hmmm might just be me but that video reminds me of chris walker so much, dont worry im not critising you. but you look like him, ride like him and ride the same bike as him. Great video though, thought it was really good and editing wasn't too bad either. the side hop at the end was huge too :)

cheers for all coments:D yeah will do another one soon (Y)

hmmm... ive heard that before...

"Hmmm might just be me but that video reminds me of chris walker so much, dont worry im not critising you. but you look like him, ride like him and ride the same bike as him. Great video though, thought it was really good and editing wasn't too bad either. the side hop at the end was huge too"

its not that i try to ride like him:P its my style :D well i think chris has a really good style :) and i think ive learned to ride quite good:)

I hated the music though.

It was pretty bad but the first 35 secs of air guitar was great!! :) Also a bit of a shame you couldn't find 1 song to fit the whole video, the last song sounded abit weird just fading out once it had just started...

(gaz) and other people:P i9f u want to see some street u can add me on msn:P brunhud@hotmail.com

i had a street vid on my site but they took it away cuz too many people had d/l that vid so errrm :D well i can send through msn if u want to:)

cheersw for coments:)

• 2 weeks later...