Happy Slapping

rhythm_101

whilst browsing through the chhannel4 website, i saw a few headlines regarding "happy slapping" there was a topic on it a month or two ago, which quite frankly disgusted me, then i read one of the aforementioned headlines, HEADLINE which just made me feel sick to the stomoach, i was just wondering what you guys thought of this.

HEADLINE2

discuss :)

How the f**k is that not assault  :)

Gotta be some serious questions asked if the three lads dont get the book thrown at them for what they've done.

It's called Great Britain. This country has gone to shit and I hate it. Could even go as far to say I'm ashamed to be a part of the UK.

I read Headline number 2, its totally wrong that someone can be jumped up on, pushed to the ground and be in hospital for two days and with just a "very likely" chance that the attacker will receive a caution over the incident! She should be banged up in a prison like in 'Bad Girls' that'd sort her out.

I want f**king vigilante justice, anyone seen romper stomper?? When all the chinese (I dunno if anyone will be offended by that but in the current state of political correctness I'm sure there's a better word) guys get together and beat the shit out of a load of skin heads, it's f**king hilarious.

sometihing is going seriosuly wrong with the newer generations nowadays.

i know i saould like an old fella saying that, but i can't believe kids nowadays dare to try stuff like this. They need to face conciquences for shit like this, otherwise it's going to get worse.

Maybe a litte OTT, but this could be the start of the end of civilisation as we know it. These shitty kids are going to be the adults in 10 years time, and i certainly know i wouldn't want them running the world.

Someone needs to hold a gun to their heads and say "pray while I film your brains get blown from your head"... there f**king sick little freaks, the first headline made me sick as anything, If I knew who'd done it I would've gone and beaten the shit out of them! Allthough in all fairness I bet she decided it was rape AFTER she found out it was filmed... 1 11year old and 3 14year old boys :D bit dodgy...

James :) sorry for my choice of language but I couldn't help it......

James :) sorry for my choice of language but I couldn't help it......

LOL, compare your language to mine most of the time and it isn't that bad. But I think you have to realise the cocky little shits get a nice taste of fist when they start going to clubs. My mate works at a club and this really chavvy pair came upto while he was behind the bar and asked for drinks and he said that last orders had gone, so one of them said they were gonna come back there and get one. A bouncer was standing behind them both all the time, then about 15 minutes later one of the bouncers who's a bit of a nutter started a fight upstairs with 3 lads because they were acting hard with him. Saying they'd beat the shit out of him etc, he won and 2 of them ran down the stairs and out of the club :D

I'm ashamed to be a part of the UK.

Yes I agree completly with those words

And the best thing is what have the government done to this? NOTHING of course because Tony Blair is a useless tw@ and he HAS to be SOOO stupid to realise that this is a problem, but he hasn't. FFS Theres no way he should be in power, this is worse than ANY problem in Iraq etc cos its f*cking happening !!!HERE!!!

And what kind of human being would do what they did in article 1. It really does makes me sick (coming from the person who laughed through cabin fever). All chavs need shooting. End of.

Beleive me people. I hate being the age I am! im 15 years of age, and I hate it!! I should love it, but I dont, cause of the people that are my age that have no respect for others and they are just gennerally pricks!!

I think that, that lass that got raped should get all 3 lads done and get DONE!! not just a slap on the wrist and told not to do it any more.

When I heard about that lass getting away with knocking out that other lass, i thought straight away.... everyone is going to do it now, since they know that they can get away with it!!!!

Surely that 11 year old girl has a Dad, or a bigger brother who can deal out some Justice, Vin Diesel style? That is a bit rediculous though, raping someone for shits and giggles and then filming it. What is society coming to. You have to ask WHY people need phones with video cameras on. There's no legitmate need, and none of this would be happening if they didn't...

Allthough in all fairness I bet she decided it was rape AFTER she found out it was filmed... 1 11year old and 3 14year old boys :) bit dodgy...

Nah, it doesn't work like that.

The age of consent is 16, so if you have sex with a girl under the age of 16 it's automatically rape, and will be delt with as so in court if parents decide to press charges.

I read a story about a happy slap in Sneak, she was beaten up by a girl called Rachel, and I can't remember her name, I also found out in the horoscopes that I'd meet a guy at a gig.

It's a bit crap what people are willing to do now :) Something really does need to be sorted out!

Edited by Dave Gill

There is only one way to solve the country's problems. Bring back Borstals! Has anyone seen scum? They would get the shit kicked out of them. I think we should start a petition to bring back borstals. I'm not joking because no f**ker who goes in comes out the same!!!!

Jay :)

P.s Sorry for the colourful language

Edited by Jay Jay

Nah, it doesn't work like that.

The age of consent is 16, so if you have sex with a girl under the age of 16 it's automatically rape, and will be delt with as so in court if parents decide to press charges.

Not quite, if the sex is consensual then it would be perversion, not rape. If both the participants are minors then I'm not sure.

There is only one way to solve the country's problems. Bring back Borstals! Has anyone seen scum? They would get the shit kicked out of them. I think we should start a petition to bring back borstals. I'm not joking because no f**ker who goes in comes out the same!!!!

Jay :blink:

P.s Sorry for the colourful language

What's a Borstal?

Not quite, if the sex is consensual then it would be perversion, not rape. If both the participants are minors then I'm not sure.

<16 = Statutory rape, regardless of whether it's consensual.

What's a Borstal?

Borstal is a place in Essex (?) known for its really harsh prison, where basically just a shitload of hard b*****d criminals went. Really rough like. Bill lives in Borstal...

Rape is worse than beating the shit out of someone. Cuts and brooses heal, but that'll be with her for ther rest of her life, and will have somewhat ruined it.

I'm really looking forward to the time when i see someone being happy slapped, or being happy slapped myslef, so i have good reason to beat the crap out of them.

hmm interesting point,

if you (anyone) were out riding with a couple of mates and saw some randomer being minor happy slapped (not a full on rape type one) would you down bike, run over and kick the shit outta the slappers?

I'd like to think I would, but in reality i'd probably be too slow to decide and just end up helping the victim after rather than getting involved. Obviously it depends on the serverity of the assault, if i witnessed a rape i would probably get straight in there and help the victim as much as possible, even if it was risky towards myself.

You have to ask WHY people need phones with video cameras on.  There's no legitmate need, and none of this would be happening if they didn't...

ok.... so it's the camera's fault then...

that's the lame kinda solution a politiciian would come up with. Don't sort out the root of the problem.