Happy Slapping

rhythm_101

I got a story that happened today and was sick (Y)

Was riding reading, with a few riders and ( people who have been to reading)

we were riding the rocks in the town center, and decided to move on, the other riders moved on just before me so i was a little behind. I suddenly saw two "chavs" sprint passed me and one of them with some sort of weapon smashed a mate in the hide of the face, he fell off bike and to the floor blood pooring outof face, this was in broad daylight in the middle of the town center!, about 10 chavs ran away in the back ground as they nicked my mates bike as he wa son the floor.

Then as he ran off an undercover police man rugby takled one of the chavs to the floor and the rest ran off.

WHAT THE f**k goes though thses peoples heads when they do something like that?

i dont understand.

get well soon mate.

Edited by mavic

Mavic you gotta remember that if you're in a group they will go for someone in a lightning style attack, pick off one, strikes fear into the others. But if it would of all been toe to toe your group vs there's we know what would of happened. Just think of it in the most positive light, when you're older you can move to somewhere without chavs, like America where you can shoot someone on your lawn for trespassing.

i have a mate who has loads of those videos on his phone, not 1ns that he's done cos he aint like that but 1ns people have sent him. he thinks there so funny but i dont and i kinda disraspect him for having them on his phone.

But if it hapened to me a mate or some one on the street i dont know what i would do. i dont know if i could hold my self back. they piss me off.

i heard of some kid/guy being burnt whilst a bunch of kids filmed it, it makes me sick!!!!!!

allemansrätt is basically a law saying that you may spend the night on private property without being kicked off. ie you're not allowed to shoot someone or do anything to them if they're on your property, you're only allowed to ask them to leave basically.

According to the "young citizens passport" we got at school...

"It is an offence for a boy or man to have sex with a girl under 16 - even if she agrees"...

"If the girl is under 13 its a max of life sentence because the girls "to naive to know about sex" ".

"Until recently the law assumed that boys under 14 were not capable of having sex and so they could not be prosecuted. Now a boy aged 10 or over can be prosecuted for having sex with a girl who is under 13, and its no defence for the boy to say in court that the girl wanted to have it."

"By law the legal age for male gay relationships is 16."

"The law says absolutely nothing about lesbianism in general."

Note: It doesn't say anywhere anything about a kid havin' sex with a 17yo lass and the legal implications...

Answers a few questions earlier hopefully.... OK its a few years out of date but the same principles apply today...

Same as those 3 14-year-olds who raped that 11-year-old girl, then sent the video which they recorded on their mobiles to loads of people in school.

Fortunately, they're all so stupid they do stuff like this, get put in prison, and therefore it's harder for them to reproduce (what with all the arse-raping going on), so it means there's less of 'em around.

Scorio.

Mark