If You Are At Work Or Revising:

andyroo

You know what you guys should do rather than play the shitty mini games on the sites... get an emulator and a copy of pokemon gold or something and play them. Pokemon is an awesome game once you get over the crap tv series and trading cards.

You can spend hours playing it, some of the puzzles are puzzley, and its fun to grow monsters up bigger and better! :)

That's all well and good but if you're on a network (school or work or whatever) that blocks games and content such as that - chances are you WONT be able to access proxies as these are LOOPHOLES...

Best bet is to download firefox or maxthon, print of a list of HTTP proxies at home then change the proxy settings on the secondary browser you have downloaded at work/school.

Job's a goodun.

You know what you guys should do rather than play the shitty mini games on the sites... get an emulator and a copy of pokemon gold or something and play them.  Pokemon is an awesome game once you get over the crap tv series and trading cards. 

You can spend hours playing it, some of the puzzles are puzzley, and its fun to grow monsters up bigger and better!  :blink:

Where do you get your roms from?

Game

Once you get the hang of this game, it rocks  (Y)

Have fun

:P

Oh my f**kshit. This game is super awesome!

I got to Episode 1, level 2. I click the first of the 3 boxes when it asks which level to start on. Super fun stuff.

You know what you guys should do rather than play the shitty mini games on the sites... get an emulator and a copy of pokemon gold or something and play them.  Pokemon is an awesome game once you get over the crap tv series and trading cards. 

You can spend hours playing it, some of the puzzles are puzzley, and its fun to grow monsters up bigger and better!  (Y)

I payed red and blue solid for months no one could betme.