Anyone Going To Live 8?

andyroo

snoop dogg = leg-end

He did sing 'the next episode' though... good song but every other word is mof***er etc... Sure that went down well at about 4pm on BBC1... They all started swearing in the end though.

Also only Snoop wears a necklace with a gun on it when they are trying to help countries famous for corruption and illegal arms. (Y)

Was it just me, or is Dido fawcking hot? Her legs, her arse, her hair, omgosh.

Mariah's skirt? Hello.

Snoop Dogg's dancers?! HELLO.

And bloody hell, Robbie Williams can defianitly work a crowd good. He had them in the palm of his hand. Awesome.

Peter Kay? "Oi dickhead, we're singing". Hahahaha. Awesome.

I watched from start to finish basically too. I did a lot today? (Y)

Was good. (Y)

I went without tickets, and there were so many people who went, that they put screens up anyway for everyone! It was incredible Pink Floyd are the best thing ever! (Y)

I went with my mum and she started a rebellion on the Park Lane gates, and we got them open, it was so funny. My mums a nutter!

The police said don't go because you won't see or hear anything, but on the ledges on Park Lane, you can see the screens, stage and hear the music.

Then a policeman told us there was a screen a few minutes down the road, so we popped down their for the evening.

There was a few thousand people there, and when Pink Floyd came on, everyone got rather, er, lively. And I thought I was the only one who loved them!

Anywho, jolly good show! (Y)

The who and Pink Floyd. I was watching slack jawed in awe at them. Both amazing, vital bands who if werent together in their prime music would probably be very different.

It was amazing seeing Pink Floyd in the original line up. Very heartfelt and emotional I thought.

James

Personally i thought keane were the best band there, they played so well live, sounded just like on the cd. i was a bit disappointed by the opening of paul mccartney and U2 though, all that hype and it was nothing to write home about.

That was the first time that song (or any on the sgt peppers album for that matter) has ever been played live by a member of the beatles. Thats what the hype was about!