2 Sidehop Pics

I done a 37" about 2 hours after i done that one...

For god's sake - don't you go to school...

"I did a 37" about 2 hours after I did that one..." would be just a bit better.

Why say it was 30"? You put a photo up so we could see how high you hopped. Quoting a measurement doesn't make it any better, and says nothing about the technicality of the move.

I know you'd like to share your feelings of success, but honestly, if everyone here posted pictures every time they hopped a bit higher then the forum would just be completely flooded. And yes, ditch the tape measures. We all ride, we can all tell (within an inch or two) how high something is by looking at it.

Jesus Christ...

For god's sake - don't you go to school...

"I did a 37" about 2 hours after I did that one..." would be just a bit better.

Why say it was 30"? You put a photo up so we could see how high you hopped. Quoting a measurement doesn't make it any better, and says nothing about the technicality of the move.

I know you'd like to share your feelings of success, but honestly, if everyone here posted pictures every time they hopped a bit higher then the forum would just be completely flooded. And yes, ditch the tape measures. We all ride, we can all tell (within an inch or two) how high something is by looking at it.

Jesus Christ...

What the fooks wrong with you?!? you on or summit?

like i said (well maybe i didnt), we were just messing around wit the camera and i had these took of me, and yes, 37" is the highest i have ever sidehopped after only learning them 2 weeks ago, wouldnt you like to tell everyone you have done that high?

oh my god!!! lads chill.

Those pict are poo in terms of 'would i put it on my bed room wall?' type of thing, BUT, any picture that shows how your style and tech is improving are really boss to see. Thats why I like to make videos.

I think its cool to see how newish riders are skipping levels these days. Look at how the lad is going to his front wheel. Remember back when people would just do em to both wheels and often go about 1 foot backwards (Y) Its good that he done it to a skinny wall too.

But honestly I think peeps should leave their dads tape measures in the shed. To me it seem a bit pathic carring a tape measure around when riding. But ill let you off it really is the biggest sidehop you have done (Y)

adam.

Reminds me, you left your keys at my house. The ones with the mini tape measure key-ring on them.

hahahahah aahahhahaahaahhaa. i was lookin for them every where and me dad almost batterd me cos thats my 49h key. u bugga u could have told me (Y)

(Y) :)

adam