Creppy Crawlers

Ducko

yelo folks,

i run creppy crawler on my bike and the last p[air i have bought i have noticed they are utter crap!

everytime i ride i usualy get a pinch flat, i dont run my tyres to hard or to soft and im a smooth rider. im just annoyed seing how iuve bought 5 new tubes in 2 weeks (Y)

anyone else had problemos?

I haven't had a pinch puncture in about...well...over a year and a half, I think. The last one I had was in my front tyre, when it was a Maxxis copy, 20x1.85 I think... Anyway, I digress - I run my tyres pretty firm, and I've simply had no problem with pinches. I've rimmed a coupla times, but it's just not pinched.

Oh yeah, Craig - Matt tells me you North Wales riders all have retardedly soft tyres, so although compared to your friend's they're pretty "hard", they aren't :blink:

My only gripe with the Creepy Crawlers in having to buy a new pair every 1 1/2-2 months...

In that they're all saying pinch, I'm guessing it's proper unlikely it's anything to do with the spokes. Spokes wouldn't cause two holes like a pinch would, unless something properly weird happened...

Well, i have had 4 in one week.

With a s**ty Michelin hot s  :)

Er, thanks for that. What this being a topic about Creepy Crawlers and all. :blink:

huh? i´ve had my creepy crawlers for about 2-3 months and havent had one punture,

maybe youve got something in your tyre thats sharp?

Nah, my friend gets a puncture almost every other ride with Creepy Crawlers, and he runs them solid as a brick.

Same with my other friend, but he didn't run them hard at all.

Meh, i wouldn't trust them, and i know my friend is going back to atlas'es again when he can get some money.

Er, thanks for that. What this being a topic about Creepy Crawlers and all.  :blink:

Nah, my friend gets a puncture almost every other ride with Creepy Crawlers, and he runs them solid as a brick.

Same with my other friend, but he didn't run them hard at all.

Meh, i wouldn't trust them, and i know my friend is going back to atlas'es again when he can get some money.

I've had ONE in about 6 month :)

I haven't had a pinch puncture in about...well...over a year and a half, I think.  The last one I had was in my front tyre, when it was a Maxxis copy, 20x1.85 I think... Anyway, I digress - I run my tyres pretty firm, and I've simply had no problem with pinches.  I've rimmed a coupla times, but it's just not pinched.

Oh yeah, Craig - Matt tells me you North Wales riders all have retardedly soft tyres, so although compared to your friend's they're pretty "hard", they aren't :)

My only gripe with the Creepy Crawlers in having to buy a new pair every 1 1/2-2 months...

I got one today only because of doing silly angles :blink: and I dont run my tyres soft at all *folds arms* but I have been forced to on occasions :"> :P

Try better tubes or check your rim e.t.c

wow it seems like a common problem :blink:"

ive have taken a dead tube and wraped it around a new tube and so far so good! the sidewalls seem to be very thin, and mark i dont run my tyres low anymore because i cant! its over 20psi!!

anyways death to the bloody things! i had try-all tyres never go one puncture with those but at 50quid they suck aswell :)

if you want to run low psi and are on a budget go to like a diy store and buy "rubber damp course"

its basically a HUUUUGGE roll of rubber thats perfect as a liner and you can replace as often as you like

i get mine free because i use the stuff at work but i would suggest it!

obvioulsy it doesn't stop punctures altogether but i dont think there is anything that does without loads of hassle

good luck

oggy