.~

Sponge

Nice grips, when worn down to your hand shape they are comfy, but get very sweaty, and do wear out fast. best beis tohair spray them on and leave them over night, thell be stuck then :)

But recently i moved away form them and got the ritchey wcs grips. Now thats THE ultimate in grip. (i know it isnt an answer to the question, just mear advice :blink:" )

If you're after a sorta Zip-Grip style grip, why not the ODI Longnecks? My brothers have lasted for 2 years, and are comfy as hell.

They might not have green in them, but your hands are gonna be covering them anyway, you bike whore :blink:

They are the nastiest grips I've ever used.

I bought some to replace my 18mth old longnecks a month exactly ago, they have worn out to the pink under layer in places, all the file patten has gone, they hurt my palms to the extent that they still hurt when I'm not even riding, and there are useless in anything above 10deg where you may sweat, or in any rain, there also pretty fat. AVOID.

Agreed with Mark, Longnecks.

There nice, but as with most grips when you get sweaty hands they get a little slippery. Also the Zip Ties provided don't fit in the space where they are meant to go...

Get the ones without the flanges other wise you will have embarrassing blisters on your thumbs.