Cutting Your Hair

MrMonkey

How do you cut yours?

Similar to how do you eat yours, but that has something to do with a little chocolate egg and this has something to do with how do you cut your hair.

Anyways I just cut my own hair, it's shockingly hard to get the back of your head. I think I did it ok :-

The main reason for cutting my own hair was because I remember Mr Heatsink saying he did it, so I'll sue him if anything bad comes of it :P

Edited by MrMonkey

I clipperise my back hairline... It isn't all that difficult - all you need to do is stand infront of a huge mirror with a smaller handheld mirror in your hand. Now position the smaller mirror behind you so you can see the back of your head in the big mirror and try to get a clean line. :-

Now try shaving everything at the back but a mohawk... That was pure hell as you don't want to take the longer hair off yet you want everything else grade 1 so it was kinda trial and error for the most part. :P

One of the reasons I'm glad I got rid of it.

Edited by echobikes

I got to a hair dressers. Had mine done just now. Got it dyed black / really dark brown and cut. It's really nice, i love it!

Got it done for my prom really, which is tomorrow. Goin' in the helicopter so gotta look cool hehe.

It cost enough though, £34 for the colour, cut, wash and blow dry then styling.

Took ages. Like 2 hours I was there :-

Hehe. The woman's hot though. Oh i want her so bad :P

i just had my hair cut, well a couple of weeks ago anyway, it was 13.5 inches long, took me just under two years to grow it

didnt really want to have it cut, but my afro kept dredding itself and it got majorly f**ked

but its now cut into a much smaller better lookiong afro, so its all good :-

luisio

didnt really want to have it cut, but my afro kept dredding itself and it got majorly f**ked

luisio

ha ha ! not just me then, i washed the majority of them out and had to cut out a proper dread! it matts so easy.

' and man i look like a woman' da da da da da da da WOO!

Got it done for my prom really, which is tomorrow. Goin' in the helicopter so gotta look cool hehe.

OO TIDY! Not the same as all the little stuck up girls then who go in a tackie limo! How original! :S

But a chopper....that is pure class!!!

(Y)

How much is it costing you to get a helicopter to your prom?

There's a guy who lives in my village, the top part where it's all fields and stuff, and he's got a helicopter. I remembered seeing it land there one time, and the massive hanger gives it away a bit!

Me and my friend went up there on our bikes and posted a nice letter through his letter box explaining about our prom, and we were wondering about if he could sort it out etc.

He phoned me today. Said since it's a 15minute journey, it's not a big deal. He asked me what 400 / 4 was = 100. And he said it'd be 100, between 3 passengers. So £34 ish each.

And he said if we really enjoyed ourselves, we can tip him or what-not. So i'm giving him £40 and the others are giving £40 too.

That's nothing, cheaper than the limo I was meant to be going in!

They're cornered off the car park at the hotel for it too (Y) Can't wait!

£400 an hour to run a chopper. Ouch! Hehe.

i have been growing for a yer and a half now and it is pretty looked get it trimmed and thinned every few months, thinking of geting it cut not sure yet though! costs me 7quid everytime i go to get ma hair done as only happens once in a blue moon i dont really mind (Y)