Monkey For President

MrMonkey

Would you vote me as the leader of your country?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote me as the leader of your country?

• Yes
    • No

He was expecting everyone to say "yay i'd vote for you monkey"  <_<

I wouldn't vote for you if my life depended on it!!  :S

Actually no I wasn't. I was expecting posts like this though, people thinking they can read me like an open book. Whoops you f**ked up. I need more people to humiliate constantly on the forum, so now you're on my list. Aswell as Corish and MadManMike. 3 Oh my god can I handle it, I've gone from humiliating everyone to just 3 people, holy shit this will be fun (N)

Actually no I wasn't. I was expecting posts like this though, people thinking they can read me like an open book. Whoops you f**ked up. I need more people to humiliate constantly on the forum, so now you're on my list. Aswell as Corish and MadManMike. 3 Oh my god can I handle it, I've gone from humiliating everyone to just 3 people, holy shit this will be fun :S

HAHAHAH do you honestly think I give a shit!

O no im on monkeys wanted list, ARGHHHHHHH help me! <_<

Well think what it'll be like when I post after every one of your posts purposely trying to do it :S

and the point in that would be!??

Grow and and get a life you penis!

All this because I said I would never vote for you?? WOW big deal!

This thread is all to get attention!

Im leaving it now cus I just cant be assed!

Rob

Well I'm on your list am I?

That is a shame.

Annoy me as much as you like, I already find you sad, immature and I think you are an attention seeking idiot.

Besides, if you annoyed me that much i'd just hit ignore.

I laugh every time I read your posts, because you are constantly trying to get one up on everyone, when you really always fail.

I guess i'll just have to wait for a torrent of come backs from you now, all of which i'll more than likely laugh at then ignore.

Peon.

Well I'm on your list am I?

That is a shame.

Annoy me as much as you like, I already find you sad, immature and I think you are an attention seeking idiot.

Besides, if you annoyed me that much i'd just hit ignore.

I laugh every time I read your posts, because you are constantly trying to get one up on everyone, when you really always fail.

I guess i'll just have to wait for a torrent of come backs from you now, all of which i'll more than likely laugh at then ignore.

Peon.

Hurry up and ignore me, but with Team Monkey it ain't just me anymore.

You used to be funny, but now its just pathetic, shove team monkey up your arse and get a life.  Take a step back from the screen, and have a think, dont you have anything better to do with your day than try and annoy a trials biking forum?

No, no I don't. If you were expecting any other answer than that you must of really thought I was someone I ain't on here. I'm really nice in real life though :S

Edited by MrMonkey

Ok, well i'll just make myself clear, if youre a great person in real life, thats nice, why cant you be a bit more like that on here? You dont have to hate someone, abuse someone, take the piss out of a member on here, to be funny. I've found stuff in the past youve said to be funny, but not really taken well to you because of all of your self righteous cock business. Cut that shit out, and youre a whole lot better in my books, ok? And well, if you start some monkey club thing, then youre going to get more enemies than friends from it. Its pathetic.

Think about it.

Ben.

Ok, well i'll just make myself clear, if youre a great person in real life, thats nice, why cant you be a bit more like that on here? You dont have to hate someone, abuse someone, take the piss out of a member on here, to be funny. I've found stuff in the past youve said to be funny, but not really taken well to you because of all of your self righteous cock business.  Cut that shit out, and youre a whole lot better in my books, ok? And well, if you start some monkey club thing, then youre going to get more enemies than friends from it.  Its pathetic.

Think about it.

Ben.

To be honest whether people like me on the forum or not is none of my concern. If I met someone in real life and they still disliked me I may wonder why, but upto now most people I have met in real life or who have talked to me off the forum seem to like my company.

It got -39 votes :S for him.

Why are you even on here. You dont ride trials. Some of the things you say can be quite funny, but the majority of the time your just pissing everyone off.

So what if I don't ride trials? Does that matter, if it bothers you so much put me on ignore.