Warsaw Ride Pics

Zordon

Good pics i thought nice and clear good angles (N)

Looks like you like your xtp´s out there :)

Polandish looks like a made up language too like someones just written random letters <_< it´s probably because i´m not used to it though :S

I liked those pictures.

I especially like the one of the group riding together.

And the one where the guys on the 26" and 20" were on the tree.

And if you look in the avatar of the first person to reply the pic is of someone riding a cassio!

Maybe they will branch out to non-koxx bikes soon

There are more photos - change file extension to .exe after download

If some vids will be released I'll post it here.

club_card: yes, Polish isn't the easiest language but imho still much easier than Chinese i think ;p

Has anyone seen my shoe?: it's not caisso - it's lovely mod bike with mielec frame.

Just find post of that guy in this topic for his bike pics

Check their website - trial section

And try also Polish language version - it's more up to date, mods are on the bottom.

Cost depends on your choice - as you can see they offer few types of mod frames but you can order whatever you want - your own geometry, type of tubing, colour, double cnc (bottom and upper), booster welded into frame etc. Recently they also started adding one piece bb shell and cnc yoke but it cost more (about 20-30 pounds), you can see example here. Full price of frame should around 700-1000 Polish zlotys (PLN). One british pound (GBP) is about 6 PLN, so 1 PLN=0,16 GBP and then the price of ordered frame should be around 110-160 pounds. I don't know whether it includes postage price or not.

Hope that helps a bit (Y)

looks good, do you know why rafal was preffering to ride his lb at the begginning of this year? (also graz last year) koxx days, etc. just seems strange he suddenly changes his mind, other than that the pics are great good angles and huge moves

Cost depends on your choice - as you can see they offer few types of mod frames but you can order whatever you want - your own geometry, type of tubing, colour, double cnc (bottom and upper), booster welded into frame etc. Recently they also started adding one piece bb shell and cnc yoke but it cost more (about 20-30 pounds), you can see example here. Full price of frame should around 700-1000 Polish zlotys (PLN). One british pound (GBP) is about 6 PLN, so 1 PLN=0,16 GBP and then the price of ordered frame should be around 110-160 pounds. I don't know whether it includes postage price or not.

Hope that helps a bit  (Y)

So a standard meilec mod would cost me around £137 (worked it out on price converter from euro to pounds) + how much for custom colour?

Oh and how much would it cost to get the frame to england?

Gaz M: I don't know why, but maybe he just used to levelboss or xtps are too weak for him (Y)

So a standard meilec mod would cost me around £137 (worked it out on price converter from euro to pounds) + how much for custom colour?

Oh and how much would it cost to get the frame to england?

I don't know exactly how much it would be for custom colour incase a mod frame but I found that for basic stock frame custom colour paint from RAL palette costs 30PLN=6GBP and special paint using aerograph (like that) costs 75PLN=12,5GBP. Polishing is for 90PLN=15GBP. Also probably you will get free of charge any custom inscription engraved on upper plate near headtube (click)

Shipping price.... you should contact the factory for details. I know there are 2 options - standard postage and courier company (like DHL, UPS etc.). Weight of frame with box shoudn't excess 3kgs so I estimate the shipping price (Polish National Post Office) would be 10-16GBP (10 for standard 14 day delivery and 16 for 3-5 days priority package). But better you'd contact them and ask.