London Bombing

CBProductions

Everyone has 3 infront of their msn names atm...I don't see how that'll help

Its so people who dont care can make themselfs feel a bit better by showing everyone else they can put a 3 in front of there name which must mean they care right :S

hate is a big word , so is evil , is it wrong to fight for what you beleive in?

No its not but I'm sure these innocent victims are not fighting against the Al queda. Wouldn't be the same if you lost someone in that bomb would it. I'm sure you would be 'I hate them all'

Just respect them.

Craig

Edited by freeride-wales

One of my best mates' dad was trapped in a train station, and only just missed the actual explosion... and I dunno why, it just seems that when something awful like this happens it always hits me harder when its closer to home....

The confirmed death toll has now risen to 33.

Rest in Peace, and I hope these bastards get what they deserved for doing this, its just loss of life for no real cause. Sure the Al Quaeda (sp??) have their beliefs, but you don't see every other person in the world going around building bombs and blowing people up just because of their 'beliefs'. It's sick and wrong....

why isn't there a memorial thread for the bombings in the middle east that happen almost on a daily basis?

why wasn't there a memorial thread when the security force reqruetment line was suicide bombed a couple of weeks ago?

why wasn't there a memorial thread for the french bombings last year?

i agree its a tragic thing to have happened, but theres no need to be bias and totally over hype something that other people around the world see and experience every week.

i'm a very patriotic person, and unfortunatly I don't care much for other countrys, but i still don't understand why people seem so shocked when WE get attacked, and don't blink an eyelid when it happens in iraq.

This whole thing is bull, sure pay your respects, but don't post a half arsed comment on an online forum.

why isn't there a memorial thread for the bombings in the middle east that happen almost on a daily basis?

why wasn't there a memorial thread when the security force reqruetment line was suicide bombed a couple of weeks ago?

why wasn't there a memorial thread for the french bombings last year?

i agree its a tragic thing to have happened, but theres no need to be bias and totally over hype something that other people around the world see and experience every week.

i'm a very patriotic person, and unfortunatly I don't care much for other countrys, but i still don't understand why people seem so shocked when WE get attacked, and don't blink an eyelid when it happens in iraq.

This whole thing is bull, sure pay your respects, but don't post a half arsed comment on an online forum.

Im not biased and I dont often watch the news so it's only when something happens at a homeland that I pay attention and this begs the question,

Why haven't you posted a rememberance post ? I have dont this so people can remember /respect e.t.c the dead.

I am not shocked we have been attacked either as this country is poor on security.

Go get a life,arguing the point on something that is meant to be to respect people

cant you lay off for once in your life ,

yes, yes you do erm look at every war that has ever happened

:) No, sorry, I didn't mean it like that....I meant, yeah, groups of us have beliefs right? Just ordinary people who share the same beliefs?? Yet we don't cause major harm to others just to make a point, there's no need...

Sorry, wasn't clear on what I meant... :"> :lol:

Liss xxx

my thoughts go out to the familys and friends of those injured in these attacks, b*****d immigrants, if they want to join allah let them, just not kill our innocent people.

R.i.p to those who died, and hopes and wishes for those injured. <3 xXx

I don't know why some of you are being so blunt about all this? Of course people care about those that are closer to them! And I'm sure everyone on this forum would be more concerned about an event happening closer to them because it puts them and their loved ones at risk!

If some guy down the road broke his arm, it wouldnt bother you, but if its was your mum, it would.

So stop acting like some lonely cop from a movie with the whole, "I don't care for anyone but myself" attitude, because on the verge of just being plain cheesy.

RIP to the 33+ people who were taken from this crazy Earth today.

May these happenings never happen again, and I wish Tony Blair would shut up and start doing the things he says he will do in these long speeches of his, sort it out man!

Jonny.

my thoughts go out to the familys and friends of those injured in these attacks, b*****d immigrants, if they want to join allah let them, just not kill our innocent people.

R.i.p to those who died, and hopes and wishes for those injured. <3 xXx

Yes, it must of been the immigrants, whatever you say...

Exactly why I'm wary of threads like this. Seems like a knee-jerk reaction of people who 'care'. People leave a message on an online forum, for who's benefit? To reassure yourself that you care?

Sure, it's a very bad thing, but I'll keep my thoughts to myself, I don't need to show that I give a f**k with a generic line on a forum.

So because someone believes in something they get to go blow up people who have no idea of their beliefs what so ever? Are we threatening their beliefs right now? Its not wrong to STAND UP for you beliefs, but to use them as a reason to fight, alas Hitler, Al Quida, its just f**ked up! I don't give a shit about these people untill they come into my country and start endangering people I do care about! Its just f**ked up!

James :)

My thoughts are with all those who have been affected by todays terrible events.

RIP to those who lost their lives so needlessly.

May those responsible be caught and punished, and have the burdon of those lives they took bearing down on them for eternity.

My thoughts are with the people effected, however, this crap;

"you ve most likely heard many people have died and are riously injured due to the terrorist bombs t t were planted on public transport earlier today in central london P this message on to 10 people to show respect for though who died, and all their families who will suffer for the rest of theirs lives if you dont p this on thing will happen but it will show how lfish you are"

Isn't needed. Nor is the atleast 3 "pass this on" messages i'm currently get spammed with.

please! if you want to pay your respect then do so here. If you want to start a debate on immigration, or whatever else save it for else where. Dont turn this into another big bitching session- its damn disrespectful.

R.I.P to all those who lost their lives in this terrible act of terrorism. A very sad day.

I don't know why some of you are being so blunt about all this?

Ditto.

In the other countries I don't see it so much, but when it's on my doorstep and it's advertised everywhere it brings it home and it hits harder. A car bomb in Iraq gets 3 minutes coverage then it's forgotten.

This was on all day, everyone was talking about it, there were pictures, videos and other material to make me keep thinking about it.

That's why i've made more fuss this time.

RIP to everyone.