Bar Ends

Tim-Rodriguez

Hi guys

i dont know how many of you get annoyed when the end of your grips cut from bars hiting floor or wall but was just wondering what bar ends would you go for because most them are heavy chunks of alu...plastic ones are ok but they split and dont hold very well.

I seen some titanium ones that bmxers run...they any good?

what would you recomend?

just wondering what bar ends would you go for because most them are heavy chunks of alu..

I wouldn't say the weight was a huge issue there. People may disagree, but there are much more substantial variances between other parts; forks, tyres etc.

I use the ones that come with the ODI Lock-On kits, and they've always done me fine. They are a bit battered now, but that's what they are there for!

I use the also use the ones that come with the ODI lock-ons.

I'm not impressed with them. They cover the entire end of the bar, which is not a problem, but they slip constantly I am now riding with one. Having nothing on the end doesn't seem to bother me so far.

I am also annoyed by the tiny bolts for the lock-on part of the grip. Partly my fault, as I installed one side face up, so my hand is pressed against the bolt. I stripped it, so I can't remove it. Its given me a nasty little callouse spot on my hand that is kind of numb/hurts at the same time. Dunno. Thinking about just regular grips after these ones.