Match 7 Teaser

Brian Bleech

Looks awesome! I wish we had summot like Match over here. I think the whole world of DVD's and videos is dead over here apart from Nick G's up and coming stunner!

Its time and money and nobody seems to have either of them anymore, I for sure dont!

J.

Edited by trialmedia

I've got Match 6 sitting under my desk. Sadly, the trailers showed most of the best riding. Don't get me wrong, was a good DVD, i just wouldn't buy 7 because of that fact.

Jonny, wait until i'm 21. I will be in touch with plans, plans you will like. (Y)

I've got Match 6 sitting under my desk. Sadly, the trailers showed most of the best riding. Don't get me wrong, was a good DVD, i just wouldn't buy 7 because of that fact.

Jonny, wait until i'm 21. I will be in touch with plans, plans you will like. (Y)

i know what you mean about match 6 - it gets so repetative in my opinion - aaron chase section is ace though :)

Sign me up for that'un Si! I really wana get into film based media, hense my choice of uni being the arts institute bournemouth to do media (Y), so will be slightly more than interested in this Simon :P

James :)

Sign me up for that'un Si! I really wana get into film based media, hense my choice of uni being the arts institute bournemouth to do media :D, so will be slightly more than interested in this Simon :P

James :rolleyes:

Go research what people can legally do at the age of 21, and my plan will become a lot clearer. B)

Jesus H., someone show those clowns the video of Scotty Cranmer frontflipping from earlier this year, or even Matt Beringer's monster front-flip over a huge double from Props Year End 2000 (yes, front flip in 2000, pulled cleaner than all the ones I've seen mtbers do...).

I think MTBers really need to take the sport in their own direction, as opposed to just doing old-school-style BMX tricks badly. Instead of doing tight stuff which looks and IS better on BMX's, why not use the fact they've got bigger wheels and a mile of suspension and do it on different terrain or something?

That trailer didn't do it for me, aside from the fact I'm not huge on MTB "Street" sorta stuff...