Graz Vid

JIX

the competition and the event itself was f**king amazing... it was just a shame about the weather... (rained every day at some point).. the sections where of great difficulty.. and the qualifying sections where solid for a qualifier.. by far harder than madrid was....

the semi final was f**king awesome !!! the weather held out right until the end.. and the people who got into the final.. (top 8 for both 20 and 26) had to ride it in the pissing rain... by this time i was totally rat arsed... (i never made it into the final so just got drunk).. lausanne (the third round of the world cup has been cancelled) but it is now going to be in germany (Y) so expect to here some more updated news from me very soon... and expect some vids from germany too.. for lots of pictures from graz visit www.dops.at :P

nice one ladies and gents :)

Music = :o :D :P

What was it? a cross between, Linkin park, Jay z and whoever is the singer for Lean Back and a load of other singers? I never heard it. :S (Y)" Good music though :P

Anyway, yeah it was a good vid, good editing, and some excellent riding. :angry:

Edited by Trials Boy

Did anyone spot that mod frame with a black red yellow spray job near the headtube. And the rest of it was white, looked abit like a leeson what ever it was it was nice.

Hated the first too songs li liked the faithless bit though.

Did anyone spot that mod frame with a black red yellow spray job near the headtube. And the rest of it was white, looked abit like a leeson what ever it was it was nice.

It's the Marco Hösel pro-modell. (a painted XTP mod frame)

Thanks for the links felix, and yea that xtp is the hoesel promodel, looks alright but i could swear he rides the silver version better, honestly :angry: anyway video was really good, i prefer abit of noise in comp videos though (brakes squeak etc) and if anyone finds that first song will they add me aswell as aust please (Y) that song is mint, keep playing it with the vid minimized :o

Mint video, nice to see some competition footage featuring all the best riders in the world. Vincent does seem to be a little outclassed by belaey to me, and benito is just in a class of his own! (N)

well belaey was the only rider to clean the whole of the final... kind of tells you that benito is not in a class of his own

Does anyone even know whats its called! I'm want to download it!  (Y)  (Y)

Erm its kind of a remix between Linkin Park and Jay Z - Ecnore and Baby Bash (ft. Frankie J) Suga Suga I've download the Suga Suga one but its slower than in that song... ??

Anyone got the actual song in that video?

Thanks

Corish