New Site

saracen--mad

Not to sound harsh.

Actually. I can't resist.

That's f**king shit. That's nearly the shittest site I have Ever, Ever, EVER. Seen.

And I've been casually browsing websites since I was like 10. That's 6 years of browsing. And I probably go on the net like 340 days a year.

That's 6 * 340. Which is a lot of f**king webites. And yours is in the bottom 1%, in order of Excellent, to complete and utter wank.

Had to be said.

Not to sound harsh.

Actually.  I can't resist.

That's f**king shit. That's nearly the shittest site I have Ever, Ever, EVER. Seen.

And I've been casually browsing websites since I was like 10. That's 6 years of browsing. And I probably go on the net like 340 days a year.

That's 6 * 340. Which is a lot of f**king webites. And yours is in the bottom 1%, in order of Excellent, to complete and utter wank.

Had to be said.

Does anyone else get the feeling that mod661 doesnt like the site then?! (N)

Yeah, crap to be honest... vile, and sickening. Sorry

Not to sound harsh.

Actually.  I can't resist.

Had to be said.

:D :P

Does anyone else get the feeling that mod661 doesnt like the site then?!  :-

He right though

sorry, but if theres one thing i cant stand its when you click on a link to pics or vids, and all you get is "COMING SOON!!!111oneoneelevenonehundredandone"

really pisses me off, change the colour scheme, get rid of the middleburn in the background, and put more content in there. or just start again.

My new kitten could do better!!

You could of atleast put it up when its finished! Have you ever seen a good site and compared it to yours??

Proper tackie writing! Start again and put some thought into it, be creative!

Does anyone else get the feeling that mod661 doesnt like the site then?!

Yes, we need more honesty like that. Too many times people post crap pictures or links to crap sites and there are 24 replies saying, 'Yeah, nice one <insert name>, good photos/website". If you're told something is crap it's constructive criticism - they either go away and come back with something better or they nob off and do something different.