Sidehop Pic

aaroncosbey

thought i'd post a pic for a change - this is a mondo sidehop done today

(Y)

27265fad.jpg

3347a1ce.jpg

906bb433.jpg

for some reason the wall looks smaller in the bottom pic.......i think the photographer was lying on the ground! (Y)

Edited by aaroncosbey

Good photos, and a good sidehop. I'd say its done to the "wrong" side, the hard side which is even better. It looks abit funny that you only wear one shinguard (I know why, but it looks slightly odd)

Yeah - i agree when you say it's the wrong way as i can go to the left (not as good).

I find that i only ever need one shinn guard (the leg you kick with), but the guard gets you all sorts of attention! (its like MJ wearing one white glove) LOL (Y)

Yeah - i agree when you say it's the wrong way as i can go to the left (not as good).

I find that i only ever need one shinn guard (the leg you kick with), but the guard gets you all sorts of attention! (its like MJ wearing one white glove) LOL  (Y)

yes there is anpther who sidehops funny like me:D

nice shots big sidehop (Y)

Because people are f**ktards?

People still tell me I'm sidehopping the wrong way by going to my front foot, but it works for me so f**k 'em.

Some people give some shitty excuse about it being easier to go to pedal, but sidehops to pedal are the worst thing in the world, ever.

How come you took off off of a raised block, Aaron (video before anyone says "Where")? :blink:

How come you took off off of a raised block, Aaron (video before anyone says "Where")?  (Y)

yeah, doing the side hop with out the flagstone is my claim to fame - (48"). but its only ever happened twice! :blink:

the vid was taken after a couple of hours of riding - its more of a consistencey thing.

:lol:

why dont you sidehop that high without then!!! :)

Good pic, and nice side hop. I sidehop best to my right with my right foot forward aswell, it just feels nicer. I can do it both ways but slightly higher to the right. Only bad thing for me is hitting the mech.

I also think its only a problem going to your good foots side when you need to side hop up something at a corner