Cui!

John planet x

Ok, since i wrote all this out before but stupidly closed this window by accident i'll make it shorter as i cba writing what happened in detail.

We followed this guy who was CUI because he crashed over a curb and went over his bars, we found it funny so we followed him in the car. He crashed into a few more curbs and wraped himself into a lampost and someones gate also, we were in stiches the whole way.

Then we went down another street where he swerved into a parked merc, he slammed straight into the side of it and went flying over the bonnet!! smashing the wing mirror off on the way, so we thought enough is enough and called the cops who dealt with him :)

Here he is!!!!

dude.jpg

dude2.jpg

A legend

:lol: great pics ...The guy's probably a hugely talented trials maestro for whom no obstacle is challenging , so felt the need to give himself an alcohol induced "handicap. "

On the picture of him lying , he was attempting the ultimate switch footed riding : left foot on right pedal etc . Sweet bike setup too , 21 inch prototype frame , anyone ?

:)

Edited by Endohopper