Drugs... What Do You Think?

Koxx_TryAll

Would You Ever Consider Smoking Weed Or Doing Drugs??  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Ever Consider Smoking Weed Or Doing Drugs??

• Yes?
    • No?
    • Never Will?
    • Tried Once But Won't Again?
    • Never Have And Never Will?

I dont usualy post on threads like this becos they piss me off, but this one im gona say my bit...

Think about it guys.. how can weed be that bad if in jamaica its part n parcel of their daily routine.. everybody smokes weed pretty much everyday.

In amsterdam its legal, its in the cafes, its everywhere. Do you think if it was really that bad that it would be legal anywhere? Let alone part of a Religion!?

You all think its bad because you have been told to think its bad, because goverment cannot tax weed like they can alcohol (why do u think alcohol isnt so discouraged?! Because they make money on it)

So because the goverment dont make any money from people buyin/smoking/enjoying weed, they make out its life threatening and will f**k up your life to try and scare you into not smoking it.

If suddenly you were taught that drinking is really bad, and shouldnt be done, then youd all go around sayin '' drinking is well bad, it will f**k u up for life, i got told about in my tutor group lesson''

None of you actually KNOW anythin, your just repeating wht uv been told. And like i said before, youve only been told it becos the greedy bastards cant make any money out of it.

So to sum it all up.. I smoke weed regularly, some weeks everday, other weeks maybe only 4 or 5 days, have done for about year now,and i smoked on n off before that for another year or so.I love it, i Love who i am when im smoking it, i love how i think, im much more aware and creative when iv smoked a few spliffs. And to be honest, i feel like im a better person because iv broke away from how every mother f**ker thinks in this country, now that im a 'pot head' or whatever u wana call me im much more appreciative of what i have, especially when i dont deserve half of it.

After my first spliff, it was like a switch, i instantly lookd at everything in a different light, My artwork, other peoples art, cultures, riding.. everything.

So dont go around sayin its all bad, im not gona try n force anyone to start smoking, but i will tell u that for me, its done me nothing but good.

Peace, Sharn

EDIT: Come to think of it.. i dont think some of you sad bastards even DESERVE weed. So im glad you dont smoke it. Its a spiritual thing imo. And i guess you lot just have no spirit. So enjoy your Carling and whatever you do to pass the time, because i think everyone who does smoke weed will agree.. theyv got a connection with something you havnt.

Edited by sharn

Someone mentiond that he knows a few weed smokers who dont drink and actually think that alcohol is worse than weed, and asked if anyone agrees..

I agree. I havnt had a drink for a good 4 years now. i made the decision i didnt like drinkin when i was 13. That was even before i had tried weed. I really dont like alcohol, and i dont like how people are when they're drunk. But what i hate most, is that people think its alright becos its legal.

Just remember who makes the laws, and they wouldnt make a law if it didnt benefit them in some way.

Quite glad i got all that off my chest, Alot of you will probly disagree with me, im not too botherd. I just hope you enjoy doing your thing as much as i do mine :) :(

Alcohol is a depressant that slows brain activity down

one of many sites

http://www.osaid.org/resources/understanding-alcohol.html

Alcohol may relieve stress in the short term, but it is a depressant drug. This means if you're feeling down when you drink, chances are the issues are going to seem worse when you sober up.

Thesite.org

This site is awesome, it has information on everything a young person might want, And its good because its not "DRUGS ARE BAD DONT DO DRUGS!" you learn what about them, the pros cons etc and then decide for yourself.

Edited by trialsmad