Drugs... What Do You Think?

Koxx_TryAll

Would You Ever Consider Smoking Weed Or Doing Drugs??  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Ever Consider Smoking Weed Or Doing Drugs??

• Yes?
    • No?
    • Never Will?
    • Tried Once But Won't Again?
    • Never Have And Never Will?

drugs are a no no in em land.... i don't agree with them unless they are for a medical condition. Although sometimes I'm a don't like take things the doctor gives me either.

I don't see the point of taking drugs for fun, I don't have a go at people for doing them, I just don't like it!

omfg drugs are not always life destroying, tell my mates dad now a succesfull business man who used to grow a meter square when he was younger. i agree herewin and all those shit harder drugs are extreamley dangerous but to say "all" is a big generalisation.

i know noone who has screwed their life up by smoking dope, you would have to smoke it all day every day for a very long time to do that.

omfg drugs are not always life destroying, tell my mates dad now a succesfull business man who used to grow a meter square when he was younger. i agree herewin and all those shit harder drugs are extreamley dangerous but to say "all" is a big generalisation.

i know noone who has screwed their life up by smoking dope, you would have to smoke it all day every day for a very long time to do that.

thats not true... one of my friends only smoked weed socially and occasionally, he's now in a lots of trouble and has had to go into rehab. i don't like seeing my mates like that :)

thats not true... one of my friends only smoked weed socially and occasionally, he's now in a lots of trouble and has had to go into rehab. i don't like seeing my mates like that :)

Not being harsh or anything but he must have a weak character or smoked alot to go into rehab

There are two people I know of in my year who smoked weed quite a bit who now have totally shit memory and are always constantly shakey/jittery.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo totally pointless shit!

i nkow one of those is ben, but whos the other??