Drugs... What Do You Think?

Koxx_TryAll

Would You Ever Consider Smoking Weed Or Doing Drugs??  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Ever Consider Smoking Weed Or Doing Drugs??

• Yes?
    • No?
    • Never Will?
    • Tried Once But Won't Again?
    • Never Have And Never Will?

There are two people I know of in my year who smoked weed quite a bit who now have totally shit memory and are always constantly shakey/jittery.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo totally pointless shit!

Do you think its just the weed though?

well normally id say noo never, but my life has been pretty lame at the moment (mother trying to kill herself didnt help also me being on my own because my dad is away on buisiness) one of my mates lit a joint, let me have a bit and i decided it was nice (it calmed me down and cheered me up abit). so in moderation i think that weed can be ok, ive had like 4 joints since thursday (when all the shit started) and it has made me a bit happier in myself, im not going to become an addict and smoke it all the time (hell no) but if im in a state of etreme depression i think i might have a bit to chill me out.

thanks for listening to my ramblings. if it makes no sense im sorry

Ben

ooo yeah, anything past weed is baad, say no to hard drugs.

Used to smoke it every day, then I thought what the f**k am I doing, after I was like immobile on the floor and couldnt actually move.  So I gave up, too expensive, bad for health etc. Dont do it, it also kills braincells.

That was one of the funniest days ever then the police showed up at this ghetto house and every one had to run he was pretty mobile then......

So what about magic mushrooms? there now illegal to buy, where as there wer only illegal to eat or prepare.... I have NEVER heard of mushrooms messing up anyone.. yea you hear of 'Bad' trips that last a few hours, but thats nothing like ,life threatening or seriously dangerous -just a bad daydream basically! You cant get hooked on them and they aint perticually bad for you, unless you pick fly-allegic 'Look Alike' which are toxic!

i think magic mushrooms are fab! i tryed tricking my nan and grandad into growing some once, as grandparents always no the most about growing plants i find, but they aint stupid and it didnt happen! :)

Also... What about anabolic steroids??

People say...

Its Cheating...

They make your dick small

There not good for you (without any explination on why?)

Well, in my opionion there not Cheating as the increased testosterone in your body makes you train 5 times harder than normal, you put in 200% the effort when on them, you get increased strength while on them, making you push heavier weights and your mind becomes more disiplined and focused on acheiving what you want to achieve... hence the reason you grow quicker..

They DONT make your dick small! BUT if you take them INCORRECTLY and dont use cycles, when you come off steroids, your bodys natural testosterone supply becomes lower than normal, causing your balls to shrink . also not doing correct cycles, increases the ammount of eastrogen in the body (produced as an androgenic by-product) which can cause the growth of milk glands (bitch tits) -But like i said, this is caused by Surveer improper use!

And as for not being good for you?? Well, they can give u spots for a while, and make you a bit moody at times.. i no people who have been 'Doing them Right' for 10years now and they are in perfect health. 1 of them is 67 years old, and been taking them for 15 odd years, and he looks 50! and in perfect health!

As for other stuff.. i have tryed through couriousity, Speed/Base is BAD,its great for the 24 hours your buzzing away on it, but once its gone, YOU PAY FOR IT for the next 5 days! Cocane makes you crave with NO real effects, Pills +MDMA are just too unpredictiable, Weed is good if you no how NOT to abuse it, ACID is a NO!NO! Crack and heroin -- Fuk rite off!

Edited by RyanRs

I ate a load of mushrooms last week. Was f'kin ace, had a great time, still rode my bike the next day and was back in work the following Monday. Don't seem to remember my life ending over it. I didn't do it to be "cool" as somebody quoted earlier(why on earth have you got that impression?), I did it for fun. And it was. :turned:

Dan

Edited by D-L-B

thats untrue, a bad trip can have lasting effects. it can come back to you in dreams and in extremes lead so schitsophrenia

Not with mushrooms, With ACID / LSD its true.. it can sit in the base of your spine too (just like chickenpox!) and trigger anytime it wants..

Mushrooms are only something like 1/10 as powerfull as an acid tab/trip and 1 acid trip wouldnt do that much harm to like 60% of the people who take it.. But acid is a way too big risk!

also, mushrooms use a totally differenet chemical to LSD , its called pellocylin or prbocyllin or summin like that and it doesnt cause flashbacks, it just temporally effects the receptors of the brain that deal with light, sound etc -bit like alchol temporally effects the recptors for balance and movement etc..

I'm a big fan of mushrooms, its an experience I definately think everyone should try at least once.

For a few hours your perspective on the whole world changes, you see things you've never seen before and it opens up different parts of your personality.

If you ever get the chance now they are illegal, definately have a go, from what I've read I haven't really found any side effects either.

All you people that say you dont do drugs, do you drink alcohol? Smoking weed is only very similar to drinking to be honest! Its somewhat addictive or at least becomes a lifestyle habit, its bad for you, its expensive... Just because something is illegal or indeed legal shouldnt really effect your judgement. Smoking a lot of weed also doesnt necessarily effect your intelligence or job prospects as I think someone mentioned... A good friend of mine smokes a lot, and is an A level top mark best of year history student!

Your facts, are pretty much just opinion formed through ignorance and closed mindedness. If you believe the packs they give you at school, that say everything is bad... well they are made by the government, need I say any more.

voted yes, do take drugs, have tried a few things

generally good, although pills can have bad comedowns,

had a real bad mushroom trip too, was very f**ked up, it was in no way life threatening,

i found when i did have a bad trip, it really put things into perspective,

it showed me that i shouldnt do them anymore

and i havent really,

used to be quite a heavy weed smoker too, but living in guernsey is very different to the uk, there is only a very limited things to do, and around 80% of teens in guernsey have tried or do drugs. have almost stopped smoking week completely now, feel better, but id still like to smoke

luisio

If you believe the packs they give you at school, that say everything is bad... well they are made by the government, need I say any more.

Just Quoting that part you said. Well i do beleive the things they tell me at school when they say drugs are all bad because they can cause problems and erm.. There not good are they???

Nick :turned:

Don't drink, don't smoke, don't take any drug in any form. The only drug I have around once or twice a week is caffeine, in the form of coffee. Yet I still enjoy my life, I still have fun, I am still happy, I can still annoy the cocks off you all, it doesn't hinder my enjoyment in any way or form. I aren't scared of what drugs will do to me, I've seen my friends get worse and worse into the downward spiral of drugs abuse, I even seen one friend change it around on his own without any help. I don't mind people taking drugs, I'm actually quite interested in it and I like to know why people take them, I don't care what a "trip" is like or anything like that, I just want to know why and then to see if that person has a weak personality and that's why they do it. But yeah, I'm lost now.

It'd be interesting to see the results of this poll with exactly the same people taking it in 5 years time.

On the subject, theyre going to make a review of the all the laws passed when they made mushrooms illegal in August (apparently), and would not at all be surprised if they overturned them all..