Worlds Photos!

CalopS

Nice pics mate or your dad anyway! Looks like a good turn out! Not one pic of vincent there?

Sorry to be nosey but when I got to the end it went back to your albums and I noticed under holidays you had "Braunton 2004."

LOL thats like 5 miles from me, go there all the time and the pics were taken on saunton beach, which is the beach is always go to!Strange stuff, small world! :turned: :D

Nice pics mate or your dad anyway! Looks like a good turn out! Not one pic of vincent there?

My dad doesnt really know much about trials. I told him who benito was but even i didnt see vincent all day somehow :turned: but thats ok cos i rode with him at the glen on friday hehe

Sorry to be nosey but when I got to the end it went back to your albums and I noticed under holidays you had "Braunton 2004."

LOL thats like 5 miles from me, go there all the time and the pics were taken on saunton beach, which is the beach is always go to!Strange stuff, small world!

I went on a bike ride along the "tarker trail" but hired out a proper bike while i was there. Saw two mod riders on Base TA20 (blue versions) when i got barnstable i think but didnt go say hi or owt. Looks like a nice place to ride but i had no1 to ride with :D

Sure my holiday this year will involve more riding........ ROADTRIP!!!

Thanks Carl :D

Cool photos. Didn't see your dad all day :turned:

Wasn't impressed you getting a lift with Kev, and leaving me to Cycle to Silsden and get the train, payback was your chain though (yey) haha joking.

Cool pics anyways.

I'll get mine up tomorrow.

Nick :D

I went on a bike ride along the "tarker trail" but hired out a proper bike while i was there. Saw two mod riders on Base TA20 (blue versions) when i got barnstable i think but didnt go say hi or owt. Looks like a nice place to ride but i had no1 to ride with  :D

Sure my holiday this year will involve more riding........ ROADTRIP!!!

Lol the guy on the Base would of been Matt burge who has now got a t-mag, getting a little bit good now!

O yeh the good old tarka trail, where did you hire a bike from? Im guesing the bike hire in Braunton, I used to work in the barnstaple bike hire! :turned:

Yeah it is good for riding, if you come again bring your bike and we'll go ride, hardcore style!

Rob :D

145_4515-vi.jpg

Thats f**king brutal...

That looks like dani comas to me :turned:  if your talking about the man with the circle round his head?

Isn't it Jack Meek?

Sweet pics man, I'm guessing this was the 20" comp and the 26" was the day after?

May have to come along next time.

Rich Edited by karsonlevoret

Thats f**king brutal...

Its a down, obviously =8¬P (j/k)

Great pics! I really want to try and get there as soon as I get a job. The place looks great.

Grats to all those involved. Heard nothing but praise from people who went :turned:

Nice Pictures there...

That chinese man filming in the second photo with a black a yellow jacket on, decidied to film me, lois and my mum while having a conversation at the end of Sunday without knowing have no idea what he was doing... :)

hehe..was funny though

jenn<3

ye i nicked his tri pod jenn :)" hehe

he was pretty kool he was talking to me quite alot on saturday and sunday

Waynio...................

some cracking photo's there.

BUT where are the 26" pictures of Ashton????Vincent etc??? has anyone got any good 26" pictures????