What Does Smokeing Give You?

Koxx_TryAll

smoking has seemed to flip on its head, firstly it was to make you look cool, thats why everyone got addicted.

now to most people it looks sooo stupid lmao

lighting a stick of tar and shit and putting it in ur mouth :lol: :o B)

If you smoke, You Stink

Wasn`t it supposed to make tyou thinner aswell??

yeah my step dad used to smoke..now he has throat cancer and breathes through a hole in his neck and he cannot smell and takes sround 10 pills a day for it.

surely thats a lesson for you smokers?

Edited by Dan6061

The 'cons' of smoking......

Cancer of mouth/throat/nose/hands/lungs or any other part of your body where there is a dormant cancer cell.

Bad breath. You smell like a week old ashtray. Your clothes, hair, skin, lounge/bedroom all smell!

If you smoke indoors you will have yellow/brown ceilings!

Stained hands/fingers.

Your lungs are reduced in capacity by a huge amount. ie. a non smoker may have the lung capacity of say 7litres, a smoker may have a capacity of 3!

Not to mention the fatty deposits in your veins/arteries blocking off circulation. I have seen this lead to amputation of legs an arms.

And now the pro's of smoking.........................................

nothing!

smoke.jpg

that looks pretty f**king cool to me

It does actaully :)

I dont like it when people smoke, my bird said she wants to start smoking, but I said not to... if she did i wouldnt even kiss her... so she hasnt... which is good :lol: :o B) :P

Smoking just kills you.

And your cock stays on flop hahaha

Yeah...smoking is supposed to be a stress relief/calming thingermedooder

People who smoke have significantly increased levels of the stress hormone cortisol for over an hour after they have smoked a cigarette.

So that's wrong :lol:

i think people associate smoking with stress relief because when smoking a cigarrette you're deep breathing, like you do i yoga ;) this is the thing that calms you down, not the tobacco, then people get hooked on the drug, and smoke to calm themselves down (Y)

Doesn't it numb pain? I remember this film on extreme, it was a roller skating vid, and the end this guy stacked a rail grind and landed on his nadge then on his back on concrete, funny as, and this voice over comes on

Always remember to go out with your friends so that when you fall off they can call the ambulance and feed you cigarettes to numb the pain!

Meh, smoking, preety dumb really, any rush you can get can't be better than 8ft drop gap to 11ft drop really! (Not that I can do that ;))

James (Y)

i think people associate smoking with stress relief because when smoking a cigarrette you're deep breathing, like you do i yoga  ;)  this is the thing that calms you down, not the tobacco, then people get hooked on the drug, and smoke to calm themselves down  (Y)

Thats exactly what my SE teacher said...

He said instead of smoking, just take deep breathes and itll feel the same as smoking but wont give you cancer :)

Thats exactly what my SE teacher said...

He said instead of smoking, just take deep breathes and itll feel the same as smoking but wont give you cancer  (Y)

Unless you happen to be in a town centre or something... breathing the crappy city air will kill us all anyway...

I posted a while ago about this effect of smoking that isnt widely advertised, but is taught to degree students, and is quite interesting.

Your nervous system is a big network across your body, made up of chains of cells, that send a signal along by electro-chemical signals, which then allows the brain to comunicate with the body. The nicotine in cigarettes overrides the electro chemical, and the nerve calles become accustomed to the nicotine. Then, the next time your brain sends a signal, there is a minute delay becu=ause the nerve cells want nicotine, not the electro chemical. This, after time, gets worse and worse, making someone who smokes have slower reactions, and become less fit. These effects are irreversible, and it doesnt take long for it to start effecting your body in a noticeable way.