What Does Smokeing Give You?

Koxx_TryAll

LOL james asked me a silly question last night about it..

about the yellow bell end..

NO you dont get a yellow bellend..

all the tar and fatty crap in the things stops the flow of blood to your cock and so its basicly usless haha :) :o

have you seen the addvert?? ;) (Y)

my mum and dad smoke..

my mums HAD to stop and well right now i wound't go as 1 meter away from here.. she needs to be in a cage.. she's nasty haha :D

LOL james asked me a silly question last night about it..

about the yellow bell end..

NO you dont get a yellow bellend..

all the tar and fatty crap in the things stops the flow of blood to your cock and so its basicly usless haha :S  :P 

have you seen the addvert?? :o  (Y)

my mum and dad smoke..

my mums HAD to stop and well right now i wound't go as 1 meter away from here.. she needs to be in a cage.. she's nasty haha :S

i cannot believe that. i asked 5 girls last night if they thought that smoking gave men a yellow bellend, and nadine was the only one to say it didnt. :)

i just asked two more...

OHHHHHHH Naughty chocolate  - g/f wanted...apply within says:

question ani

does smoking give men yellow bellends?

i am the classic emo  Will you still hold me when you see what I have done? Will you still kiss me the same says:

um no

question.

does smoking give men yellow bellends?

so tired says:

lol

so tired says:

how i wud i know tht!

so tired says:

i dunno bout yellow bellends but it does do summin bad down there though

them two are the clever ladies obviously :)

im not even going to try and quote what jenn said about it last night :D

funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny...or not ;)

i cannot believe that. i asked 5 girls last night if they thought that smoking gave men a yellow bellend, and nadine was the only one to say it didnt. :D

i just asked two more...

them two are the clever ladies obviously :o

im not even going to try and quote what jenn said about it last night :P

funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny...or not :)

i gave you a science lesson hhaa :lol:

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Smoking cannabis gives you irritable bowel syndrome. That's what I heard from a nurse who'd met some of the doctors testing the notion. Unfortunately they weren't allowed to release that finding because it wasn't politically correct/sensible...

Cannabis had just been reduced in class as a drug because it was 'less harmful'.

whilst reading this i saw an advert on tv about smoking.

it has a hand and its made like a set of legs and a fag inbetween acting as a cock and its telling you about the fatty deposits that clog up the arteries to all your body including nob lol... and then the ash drops off and it makes it look like ur nob is geting smaller lol

just made me thing what it actuallty does do

glad i dont smoke

DAN

It does actaully :(

I dont like it when people smoke, my bird said she wants to start smoking, but I said not to... if she did i wouldnt even kiss her... so she hasnt... which is good  :(  :ermm:  :D  :(

Smoking just kills you.

And your cock stays on flop hahaha

and also i dont know about what your going on about really but if your birds cock stays on flop then id be wooried to be with her leat alone kissing her lol

DAN

if we are getting onto this...

low sperm count

grey hair

yellow bell end

im sure there is loads more other things it does.

If thats true, does a girls lady bit go yellow :(

just wondering, I dont smoke so its not going to effect me :ermm:

Looks like NHS adverts have worked. Smokings gone from being cool to downright stupid.

It always was stupid, and it was never cool.

Maybe people are becoming cooler, and less stupid.

Oh wait no, i forgot this is still Britain.

there's no beneficial effect from smoking... but those who do know it's just nice to smoke.... and yes we all know it's killing us and we know that no one likes us doing it and we're very sorry but its what we do.

If you dont like it tell us to piss off somehwere else and do it.. and if we dont its because we're massive cock piercings... NOT because we smoke.

stop smoker bashing... we know the general opinion and its now getting boring hearing it repeated.

oli

there's no beneficial effect from smoking... but those who do know it's just nice to smoke.... and yes we all know it's killing us and we know that no one likes us doing it and we're very sorry but its what we do. 

If you dont like it tell us to piss off somehwere else and do it.. and if we dont its because we're massive cock piercings... NOT because we smoke.

stop smoker bashing... we know the general opinion and its now getting boring hearing it repeated.

oli

Nice one. (Y)

Looks like NHS adverts have worked. Smokings gone from being cool to downright stupid.

In the bunch of middle class kids that use TF (Y) We aren't (generally speaking) the kind of people who would smoke anyway.