How much do you let the weather stop you doing trials  

96 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you let the weather stop you doing trials

• I go out in all weather
    • Only thunderstorms will stop me
    • I ride in the rain
    • Ill ride if its "spitting" but not raining
    • Only ride in the dry
    • Only ride when its sunny, warm and not windy!

Hello!

Results are looking interesting, I think I can see a pattern emerging - only time will tell I guess!

Lots of people sorting out their brakes today by the sounds of it, being effectively bikeless Im just lounging around - if my bike was here I would be trying my first grind perhaps :(

~Gareth.

hail....

the only weather that stops me riding, just bloody hard rain. Other than that it just depends on my mood, had some great rides in the rain. A couple of weeks ago I was riding some wooden balance beams in the wet (in a playgorund) that a week earlier i couldn't do in the dry :( !

Snow is awesome to ride in too

Mike

I love to ride when it's sunny etc... but I would never go out when its pouring down, theres just no point really... I can go out when the ground is wet but tend not too. If I'm out on a ride and it starts raining I just keep riding ( I'm not letting the weather waste my day :ermm: ) as long as possible untill you can't really ride any longer :( :D

Watson

the rain is f**king shit

its crap, and the wind, it rains and is very windy in guernsey all the time,

its so crap, all i ever want to do is ride, since i do nothing these days, riding is the obvious choice

and it rains everyday, everything is always wet, its bollocks

i would ride in the rain, but my rear brake stops working as soon as the rim gets wet,

plazmatic crv's on anodised black rims and water do not mix

angry :(

luis

I like to ride when its f**king HAMMERING it down thats awsome

I hate riding in the wet

I only go out and ride in dry. Wet ground is just shit

Haha excellent, we are getting the full spectrum of opinions here! Its a shame for me that I dont like rain as its STILL raining!

Should move to North Wales Davetrials - although I guess Warington isnt that far away...and probably still pretty wet... :(

~Gareth

I ride if its wet but not actually raining.

The main problem i have is my back brake isnt much cop in the wet so it spoils riding for me. My front avid disc is awesome in the wet and my tyres grip too, but even though i am running good pads on a good grind with no tar it loses its bite significantly in the damp weather.

Well i had the computer at my disposal so I used that today. Occaisionally looked outside to see if it stopped but alas it didn't

Now it has, i just cba moving. i can't feel my bum anymore i sat here for so long

I love riding in the wet and when its raining. It makes me concentrate more and it forces u to ride smoother.

The way I see it is that we live in england so if u didnt ride in the wet then u would miss 2/3 of the year.

I actually do love it, plus if you can do it in the wet then you can do it in the dry