B.i.k.e

Will Arnold

So farthis has been a load of arse...

Couldn't you have made sure you could actually TAKE part fully before entering this whole thing?? I.e Dave not having a bike (which is fairly important for this idea i presume) and being able to get footage onto your computer (another key element i presume)

i bought everything i needed to put footage onto my computer and have set it all up properly, it isnt my fault that the bloody stuff doesent work!

anyway, anyone want to take my place in this battle? kinda pointless in me taking part if i cant put footage up (Y)

first vid

rolling gap, 8ft accross, 1.5 feet down, to crank spin (Y)

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/bike_02.wmv

it isnt my best move yet, i'll do those later (Y)

ta

edit : i have footage of the tape measure for anyone who doesent believe the distance...

Edited by WILL ARNOLD

eh? how's this work?

does dave now have to do the same/similar move but better? or can he do something completely different?

and who judges wether or not one move is better than the other?

are certain moves worth points or what?

like every ft of gap = 5 points and every 'street' move (x-up, crankflip, wallride) worth 20 (Y)

eh? how's this work?

does dave now have to do the same/similar move but better? or can he do something completely different?

like every ft of gap = 5 points and every 'street' move (x-up, crankflip, wallride) worth 20  (Y)

Nah its just like a normal game of horse

Dave now has to match that move, if he cant do it then he gets a B (I think)

Anyone wanna challenge me (Y)

eh? how's this work?

like every ft of gap = 5 points and every 'street' move (x-up, crankflip, wallride) worth 20  (Y)

no, he has to do that same move, or do a double crank spin, or increase the length of the gap, if you get me, either match it, or improve on it (Y)

oh ok i get it,

I was thinking he could just go and do a 53" sidehop, then i didn't understand how it was judged better or worse.

So i take it he'll come back at you with a longer gap or bigger drop or to a rail or something?

first vid

rolling gap, 8ft accross, 1.5 feet down, to crank spin (Y)

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/bike_02.wmv

it isnt my best move yet, i'll do those later (Y)

ta

edit : i have footage of the tape measure for anyone who doesent believe the distance...

Not bad, should have done it static then done a 180 to fakie off or something, but you need to start smaller and work up i suppose.

Not bad, should have done it static then done a 180 to fakie off or something, but you need to start smaller and work up i suppose.

i could only just make it static, and it was a struggle to keep the front end up to have time to do the crank spin...

i will be really imaginative on the next ones (Y)"

lets see what dave can pull outta the bag if he beats this one...

Will