Select Bikes

Lee_Buchanan

Oh. I'm so absolutely surprised. Loads of people have agree'd with me, yet Lee hasn't said jack shit to them.

Luke - Your come back must of been the best I've ever heard. Have a brownie point. Too cool for school you are.

So yeah. I'm pretty sure there's people who love it or hate it. Then some 'tards who think it's average :) :huh: hehe.

However, I still got 'flamed' for my opinion. Nice and professional of you there Lee. You should be sponsored by more people. And for the record. I'm happy with where I am at riding. I don't want to be Lee and Im not 'jealous' of anyone. Someone said it before. CLS style with smaller moves = doesn't cut it. Simple-As.

Can't you take constructive criticism? If you can't, which it looks like you can't. You won't get very far in life.

Yeah you most likely are older than me, infact you are, but do I care... NO!

I was being sarcastic... basically saying how immature and childish you are being by trying to diss other members on this forum :huh: Just felt like using that comment cause it sounds good... is there a crime in that, didn't think so.....

Watson

didnt say there was mr watson did i nope so stop jumping to your own little fairy tale conclusion and incase you didnt notice everyone is immature and childish other wise we would all be 40 yrs old dressed in business suits and bummin each other in offices, come on if your goner be sarcastic atleast make it sound sarcastic we cant hear your voice on here its all letters so right it more clearly! jesus its like playing table tennis with a dog i tell you!

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

didnt say there was mr watson did i nope so stop jumping to your own little fairy tale conclusion and incase you didnt notice everyone is immature and childish other wise we would all be 40 yrs old dressed in business suits and bummin each other in offices, come on if your goner be sarcastic atleast make it sound sarcastic we cant hear your voice on here its all letters so right it more clearly! jesus its like playing table tennis with a dog i tell you!

....your still going on :)

and what about....i havnt a clue :huh: Loser (Y)

o o o o o o Mr beagrie, the bears have escaped from the zoo!!!!!

i seem to remember Mr C-L-Scott being northerna nd all you southerners love him???? WHY THE F**K is the a north south divide???get a grip and get a life the lot of you its not about being northern or not!

i went "down SOUTH" last tuesday and had one of the best rides of my bikig career met loads of new faces and saw some extra-ordinary riding coming from riders from all over NOT just one particular area.

if your so bothered bout the north n south thing you really are short sighted. i dont know why some of you dont come up here once in a while to test the water up here???

i dont care but this post has gone way too far out of proportion with SH!T.

Waynio.......................

Lee there is more to trials than videos. ask half of these lads what there comp results are???? its 50/50 split.so lets just ease it down and chill down the pork roast.

if anyone want to turn upto Bradford on Friday night there more than welcome?? :huh:

Lets stop the arguments hey? We are all pissed off with how stupid people are being over a few opinions which cant hurt anyone, they are just a point of view ffs.

yep but the little guy tried it on with the magic that is callin me a loser dont know why he thinks its funny like i personally find that its the worst insult anyone has ever said to me its boring bland and unoriginal! i mean worst of all its what a 12 yr old girl says to her older brother thats the scary part lol

sorry i just really really bored an felt like being an arsehole the joy :)" :huh:

sorry i just really really bored an felt like being an arsehole the joy  :)"  :huh:

And because of that this thread if f**ked. NO one, especially not joe said anything about the riding ability, so all critisms were about the editing and music. So I don't see why these 'bad' comments, which were apparently 'welcome' weren't taken on board by Lee as apposed to being taken as Insults.

The riding may not be everyones cup'o'tea but theres no dening it was good.

whatever.

Edited by Matt

Well, there's enough comments on this thread that it kept me amused until the video had finished downloading!

I think a large quantity of the people in this thread (on both sides) need to take a step back and realise what we're all talking about here. Considering the very high level of a lot of the videos released on the forum it's quite easy to forget that these are mostly not professional videos. Some people seem to be naturally talented at putting together a video, others are not so. I know which camp I would fall into, even if I did have the riding skills to consider trying to make a video!

Lee's evidently got a lot of skill on his bike and has probably put a lot of effort into making his video; understandably he's going to be pretty proud of it, so it's easy to see how he may take offense at fairly dismissive comments about said video. I'm not saying everybody should praise him, even if they don't like the video, but I think people do need to choose their words a little more carefully sometimes. It's important to bear in mind that what you're commenting on is a free video that some kid made in his bedroom, not a professional DVD you just spent your hard earned wages on.

On the flip side, people who post videos on here have to realise that they're going to get some negative comments. Rather than getting deeply offended that so-and-so has said your video is crap, perhaps it would be a little more constructive to understand that everyone has something to learn and ask how they think you could improve it next time so maybe at some mythical point in the future you'll only get positive comments (unlikely if you're posting on TF, but you never know).

I've got a bit of a rant about sketchy riding not always being a bad thing (i.e. Kenichi Kuroyama) building up as well, but I think I'll save that for another time :)

we should all make videos with no music then see who sounds the harshest????

im sure i should win............... :huh: at the end of the day im not here to be "Smooth" as hell like alot of riders i just want to try big moves and enjoy myself thats why when it comes to testing parts if i aint breaking them i dont see how anyone else can be????and if they are its them that are ruffer than me????

Waynio.....................

it would be kool to see a video with no music and then see if people get bored cos i think i would pretty easily.................the music makes you want to keep watching most of the time...........

waynneeeee :P

your going off topic..no one is moaning about the riding, expecially not me.

i did say the riding cant be faulted.

Just am sick and tired of these flashey flashey, shit music(imo) videos :P hahah

as for the brisa guy :) im sure a sound guy but youve taken this thread abit too far..its asif it was your vid and your defending it (Y)

and wayne on your point about the north south devide, i was only messing matey.

Im a southener, and when i ride ymsa's i feel like im in northern territory :o and i love it, its awesome, i couldnt give a shit where anyones from.

Anyone who knows me will know im all about having a laugh, couldnt care who i ride with.

At the end of the day , lee made a movie, some people didnt like it? End of hey??(and no-one said the riding was shit :huh: )

I say close the thread and go ride your bikes. :huh:

but to be honest if you say comments welcome expect some constructive criticism and take it on the chin.

Nice riding though, big gaps and side hops.

Oh. I'm so absolutely surprised. Loads of people have agree'd with me, yet Lee hasn't said jack shit to them.

Luke - Your come back must of been the best I've ever heard. Have a brownie point. Too cool for school you are.

So yeah. I'm pretty sure there's people who love it or hate it. Then some 'tards who think it's average   hehe.

However, I still got 'flamed' for my opinion. Nice and professional of you there Lee. You should be sponsored by more people. And for the record. I'm happy with where I am at riding. I don't want to be Lee and Im not 'jealous' of anyone. Someone said it before. CLS style with smaller moves = doesn't cut it. Simple-As.

Can't you take constructive criticism? If you can't, which it looks like you can't. You won't get very far in life

Ill tell you what is it mod661.....You take my constructive critism and see how far you get with it

and ....

f**k Off!

Everyone on this forum is sick of and your wank posts...Even your so called sponser fatmike thinks your a wanka. Id like to see you go out and make a video as good as that,fcuk the editing you call me sketchey and unbalanced...I seem to remember you falling off something about a foot high in leeds and you have the snottyness to bitch me?

Unlike you I havent been sat on my arse all day on the pc bitching on this shitty forum...Or working at poxy halfords

Ive been working...Till fcuk nos what time 8 ?

Go grow a willy and stick it in a sock....

If you have anymore shit to say...Ill meet up with you friday and you can say it to my face....Wanna see you make a video as good as that one...Then maybe ill give you some abuse you skinny lil fanny...You'd probs snap going of 6 foot...And what you say about anyone being able to drop big heights is bolleks...Just gos to show you dont know what your on about.

And to the people that said it was sketchey and rushed...

Who wants to hang around on top of a 12 foot drop and f**k about ?and it wasnt at all sketchey anyway...

f**k i no the riding isnt as good as craigs or neils or porters but we all have to start some were.Im only just gone 16 remember can you imagine if someone 13 made this video and you came back with some of the remarks you have ?

Mod661 you need to grow up and take your head out of your arse....Mummys boy

Unlike you i have alot of freinds in the trials world and id like to keep them because i get on with everybody.And its nob eds like you who spoil it.Because no fcuker likes you you try spoil it for everyobdy else...

Go cry ! (Y)

Edited by Lee_Buchanan

So Lee, let me get this straight. You post a vid, and them say "All comments welcome". And then when Nick posts his comment you get all wound up about it and start attacking Nicks riding and stuff.

I just don't see how what nick said was exactly bad, he posted his opinion as did lots of others but you only seem to attack Nick? That's the bit I don't understand.

I don't wanna start ANOTHER argument about this. (Y)

Edited by Siders77

I thought the video was quite good actually i quite liked it, the riding was very good some nice big gaps! and the editing and music wasnt that bad at all.

But after reading all of your comments and 'LukeBrisaRider' in this thread i think you both sound like a couple of arrogant little cocks who need to both do a bit of growing up :D

And how youve managed to slate someone because there not up to the same riding standards as you, thats just pathetic. (Y)

sound like a couple of arrogant little cocks who need to both do a bit of growing up :D

And how youve managed to slate someone because there not up to the same riding standards as you, thats just pathetic. (Y)

He is the one that is arrogant,i appreciate alot of riders in trials everybody to that extent and everybody nos that i dont think anybody has a problem with me...

Mod661 was the one that started slating my riding...So fcuk him

The names bondy...Uni- body...

Ill give you some to fill your crack in you woman...

Be quiet