Official Toxsin Web Site Launch With A New Video!

planetary1

Official Toxsin site launch with video!!

Well, it is finally finished, The official Toxsin web site! We've included a new video that is available in the media section. In addition to the video you can check out all of the products that Toxsin offers and find information on how to contact us and how to place orders.

We hope you really enjoy the video and the site!

www.toxsin-bikes.com

Music from the video:

intro and outro track: Apricot by 154 from their CD Strike on Delsin Records

main music: Walking On Mirror by And The Lefthanded, taken from the compilation The Electronic Ceremony on Inzec Records

Nice site.

Modern and simple.

I like that toxsin booster and the forks. Whats the prices on them ?

Chris  :)"

thanks :) prices are up to your local retailer. Check the order page but if you are in the UK the best thing to do is to contact www.toxsin.co.uk. If you are not in any of the regions already covered by on line shops then please use the order link on the site and somebody will help you out.

I really liked the video; I thought the rider had very clean and smooth technique, and good amplitude :) . The music was alright, but did seem a little repetitive.

Nice vid, and the site was nice too. Very simple and easy to navigate.

:)

glad you liked it, thanks for the comments..hi hi, I had to do my own extended remix of that song to make it twice as long. It is really only 4 minutes long, but I made it 8 to in order to get all of the footage in there...

so any repetiveness to the song is purely my own fault and not that of the song writers :)

liking the new site. :)

Got a nice amount of info on there too. Its doing its job well as i am now even more inspired to buy a toxin frame :) :">

Video was good too but didnt really need to be 8 mins long as it got a little repetitve and the quality wernt to good. But there were some good moves in there and the editing was good :)

Haven't watched the vid yet but its downloading. The site seems pretty mint!, the toxsin frames and components have made a very warm welcome to trials without any copying others and affordable prices. The frames so far seem solid and trustworthy too :shifty:. Nice simple site :lol:

adrian! x

"Handmade by bike enthusiasts in Taiwan."

Hmm.

Site was OK.

we'll post a short video soon of the techs sitting at a bench and making the frames....by hand...one by one...obviously the CNC stuff isn't hand made...

The vid is pretty interesting, I never imagined somebody actually did that...I always thought all frames were done by machine or something until the Toxsin guys showed me this...

Ohhhh 'Loading...' - this is gonna be a wicked site!!.... then 4 lines of writing :shifty:

Looks better than some sites though thats for sure! Downloading the video too.

Has to be said the UK dealer website is wank. :">

J.

Edited by trialmedia