Another One Bites The Dust

aust

Austin, thank you for bringing attention to my products, it was once said that “Any publicity is good publicity – even when it’s bad!”

Most intelligent people in the Trials world respect KOXX products for what they are, reliable and well designed. When the XTP frame was first released it set the standard that other manufacturers continue to aspire to. It is expensive, but research, testing and original machining costs money.

In mitigation of KOXX’s pricing strategy relative to their development budget, I would ask readers to look at the web site of their sister company YAABAA; an addition to the range has just been announced. Once a popular frame ceases to be at the cutting edge of Trials design and development expenditure has been recovered they continue to be available at a reduced price, orders welcome.

Fred.

Edited by KOXX-UK

You're the one with baby talk in your signature...

Except my baby talk isn't designed to insult and belittle someone for sole reason of self gain.

Note also how i said "all of you" too. Not just you or one side of this pointless arguement you people seem to have engaged in.

i love top left we had best be careful it may get copied and sold for much cheaper money...........shock horror, but when the stitching comes undone we had best all start crying about them........... :shifty:

Waynio......................

i think most people on here have seen the increase in bullshit spoken about stupid little stuff. and people tend to stir things up a little as in the 3rd post someone had noticed straight away!!!!!! so there is no problem apart from the shit stirrer

Yes Simon, that must be why. So much to be gained. Nothing to do with his actions or behaviour whatsoever...

He was informing the forum of a Koxx product breaking. As their 700 pounds and top of the range, he obviously in his mind thought he best to inform people, yet somehow it ends up with people calling him big headed?

There are easier ways to tell someone you think their thread is wrong, and throwing such stuff around isn't one of them.

Wheres the love. :shifty:

I hate it when people moan about arguing. Its a discussion forum not a lets all bum each other and agree all the time forum. If its so childish why get involved? why not just sit back and ignore it? pisses me off. stop being such fannys.

f**king crying arse.