What Forks Are These?

Koxx_TryAll

I got these Forks with a Trials bike i bought ages ago off Ebay and i just have no idea what they are. All i know is that there Steel with a Disc Mount.

Can you tell me what they are??

Chears

gallery_7499_1062_20424.jpg

gallery_7499_1062_17089.jpg

Sorry about the Bold Tyre i'm getting new one. And sorry about the Pictures they have been taken with a camera off a phone!

Edited by Koxx_TryAll

They're not saracens as theyre not fat enough. They're not onza as they dont have the funny bent bit. The look like missions, are they shiney silver or blue underneth the black?

They Might be Just polished underneath because its white under the black. But that may be undercoat. Or the white could be the colour :(

No, no, no. They're just unbranded steel forks. I had some that I bought from Leisure Lakes 5 years ago. Same shape as the Onza ones but without the reinforcing ridge on them.

Don't know if they were ever sold with a brand name on them, but they're pretty strong. Mine had v-brake mounts - my mate had some in chrome disk only.

Not all Onzas have the ripple on them. Well, they haven't always had it anyways. To me, those forks look very similar to the ones that came on the DDG shooter. So they're probably the same forks on Mission Reefers, Onza T-Raptors? etc and Leisure Lakes unbranded stuff :(

If they are the forks I am thinking of, they are pretty good. No idea on weight though.

Not all Onzas have the ripple on them.  Well, they haven't always had it anyways.  To me, those forks look very similar to the ones that came on the DDG shooter.  So they're probably the same forks on Mission Reefers, Onza T-Raptors? etc and Leisure Lakes unbranded stuff :(

If they are the forks I am thinking of, they are pretty good.  No idea on weight though.

You beat me to it.

I was going to say they look like DDG Shooter forks to me, although all of the above probably come out of the same factory before being shipped off to their different companies.

Edited by SQuiT-man