I Am Stephen

Mr Motivator

Lucky b*****d i found one that i could have passed for and was few years older aswell, but then this random girl nicked it off me mate (Y).

My freind got onne from thailand that takes the piss, hes apparantly a qualified driver for a fork lift truck, a wagon, boat, military vehicles, cars and cranes lmao.

(Y)"

Haha nice one Sam! Come down Bournemouth, they probs wouldn't ID you anyhoo :)"

You can apply for second licenses, it takes like 2 weeks, stop bitching about it! If you weren't such a complete incompetent then you wouldn't loose YOUR driving license!

James (Y)

Haha nice one Sam! Come down Bournemouth, they probs wouldn't ID you anyhoo (Y)" 

James what you on about? :)

Bournemouth is one of the worst places for getting ID'ed. B)

It's such a student town that they know school kids are gonna be trying to get in as well so everyone gets ID'ed. Even blatantly 30yo females.

General bournemouth rule of thumb: 'Take ID around with you at all times or you you have a pretty shit night'. :angry:

Haha Rob if you have an NUS card (which isn't supposed to be used as ID) that says your 18 you can get in anywhere :) so not that bad, loads of fake ID's about cause I swear the don't read em, you just hand them a card they count to 10 and give it back!

James (Y)