Onza Team Riders Vid 1

aust

link

there you go slags (Y)

a vid of the current onza team.. mostly pretty dated footage.. and some new ish random footage... i hope you like it (Y)...

sorry about the bad quality.. but my firewire has gone tits up.... the next load of videos will have better riding and be alot better quality..

leave comments here ..

oh and happy birthday to ashley butler who is 12 today !!!.. the kid gets better and better every time i see him ride !!.. and constantly amazes me on the moves he does for his size... when i went to the world youth games... the kids where twice the god damn size of him.. yet he was still pissing all over them.. one to watch out for in the future i say

Edited by aust

no im waiting on that one !!!... should be with me tonight.. add me to msn farslide@gmail.com

and ill send it to you as soon as i get it.. that f**king hurt big time !!!.. its dried up and flaking now though (Y)

im not riding that either...

you also.. get the facts straight

i dont understand.. why the f**k do you two post in every thread i start or post in just to try and turn things into arguments.. i know its crazy coming from me... but grow up !

Edited by aust

Nice vid there guys.

Ash is getting stupidly good :)

You lot dont change do you? least rob didnt throw car keys at ur nuts when you got them out aust!!!!

Come on Dan, that 9 pallet hook looked easy. Sure you can do higher!

Was that slinger sidehopping the car? :ermm: