Good Films

nb88

American history X

Saving private Ryan

28 days later (scared shit outta me for some reason)

trainspotting

Football factory

Italian Job :blink:

Kellys heros (classic film)

I though saw was shite whoever asked that question.

Didn't really apeal to me

Edited by merlin_rider

Naahhh

All recent films are poo

Can't beat oldies

Didnt read the topic i admit, but still, nice list of films to choose from when your sat watching batman an think "this is shit, what else can i watch?"

Edited by merlin_rider

Naahhh

All recent films are poo

Can't beat oldies

Didnt read the topic i admit, but still, nice list of films to choose from when your sat watching batman an think "this is shit, what else can i watch?"

to which the answer is: city of god. or any of the other films BenS suggested. plus the dropkick murphys DVD (which i've had on almost constantly recently...i swear the laser's gonna burn right through it!!)

if you don't mind foreign films, try "la haine", "y tu mama tambien" and "city of god", all bloody good.

anything by tim burton is a goodie, and i HEARTILY reccommend "inside i'm dancing" or "ti sleeping voices wake us"

City of god is quality. Also, Man on fire is pretty sick

I haven't read them all so i might be repeating but i can certainly back up whoever said crash and hero. The Green Mile is an awesome film to if you haven't seen that. I'm guessing you've seen the matrix series? If not there a must. That new one out is god aswell, 'The Island' or something. Hard to find a download though i'm guessing.

Max

Isn't the point of this thread that you have seen the film you recommend, not just a 2 minute trailer?

well since he is downloading, won't be a waste if he don't like it plus it's a film that mostly like, films such as lost in translation, house offlying daggers, dark water.

well since he is downloading, won't be a waste if he don't like it plus it's a film that  mostly like, films such as lost in translation, house offlying daggers, dark water.

No, no, you miss the point, how can you recommmend a film you haven't seen?